Vacation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation!

Vacations rule all. I leave in a few hours for the Netherlands, until August 1st. I'll stop by durring the week to send you all greetings from the old world. ;)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

awesome! have fun :)
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Confed,

Back to Netherland? You have something there? Anyway, have a good time as usual.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Have fun Confed

Comment

Time to lock and load ;)

Comment

http://www.corporateradiosucksass.co...hypnotize.html
              here's something to have fun with, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
                Time to lock and load ;)
                Use bayonets instead, ammo doesn't come free!

Comment

I wanted to send you all a quick greeting! So... Hello from Amsterdam. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999

The winkie probably inclines that Confed is stoned off his arse!

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                      Are you at that internet cafe by the Casa Rosso and the blue light district?

I was wondering, do you participate in the program called Servas? That's where you stay in people's homes over there. Pretty cool experience.
                      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Irondüke
                        Are you at that internet cafe by the Casa Rosso and the blue light district?
                        Actually I'm in Free World coffeeshop near Central Station, 50 meters from my hotel. ;) (Hi s_qwert63)

Originally posted by Irondüke
                        I was wondering, do you participate in the program called Servas? That's where you stay in people's homes over there. Pretty cool experience.
                        Nope, I don't think I'd like that much.

Comment

Hey dude, wanna stop by Israel on the way back?
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Actually I'm in Free World coffeeshop near Central Station, 50 meters from my hotel. (Hi s_qwert63)
                            Too old to stay in hostels? ;)
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I am away on vacation at the moment as well. I have my laptop with me though ;)

Only away for a week, got to be back for a bunch of "work stuff" in early August. Ahh well

I hope your vacation is going well, Confed999 :)

Comment

Working...
                              X