• Show
Clear All

• Paul Johnson video. Thread is work safe

First Russain beheading was disturbing.

Second wasn't as disturbing

Nick Berg had me incredibly pissed.

Kim Sung-Il was bad

Randy Johson just has me pissed as any other American death--

The pictures of Paul Johnson have been out for awhile. I located the VIDEO , I don't think it has been readily avalible till today.

Graphic video, watch at your own risk.

Nuke the fuckers. Make them understand our power.

Comment

I've seen all the beheading video's except the Daniel Pearl video, the Kim Sung-Il video was to me the worst, he understood what they were saying in the runup to his death and he pleaded prior to the statements reading. All these video's have me pissed off. If I was in a military unit that found any of these scum captured alive I'd kill my own military career by instantly introducing them to my side arm. browning meet inhuman scum, inhuman scum meet satan.
      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

I'd like to bayonet a terrorist through the heart just as the sun rises over on the horizen.

Comment

The Kim Sung-Il video was by far the worst hearing him beg for his life was worse then the actual decapition i feel horrible for him and his family i hope they find the gutless bastards who been cutting the heads of all those contractors.

Comment

I don't even want to watch it In too uch of a good ood for stuff like that!

Comment

Yeah definately a downer to watch this stuff, these guys are sick. I have to say the worst video I saw of this act was filmed by the chechens. There was definately no mistaking its athenticity, perfect lighting and a very good camera angle, just a very sick script....
              Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Working...
              X