928 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 928 Pics

Here are two of my landsharks. One is a 79 5 spd with only 60k miles and the red one is an 87 auto with Vertex performance chips, Berg Works 1st gear module and 928 International stainless steel rear muffler bypass. It also has chromed C2s wrapped with 245/17 Yokohamas in front and 275/17 inback.
    Attached Files

Nice ;) Looks like a good neighborhood too. :)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Man, them's some nice 928s Dave. :)

Glad you figured out how to post em bro.

Yeah...Hawaii definitely qualifies as a nice neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
        Yeah...Hawaii definitely qualifies as a nice neighborhood.
        Yep, but it's just not hot enough for me. ;)
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
        X