How'bout this one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How'bout this one ?

What are the guys with the turbans, Sikhs ?
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

They all look like the same shit to me and this image proves it.

Comment

Talk about having second thoughts on bombing their asses.

Comment

What are the guys with the turbans, Sikhs ?
        Yes they are , and most prolly its in India (or may be UK/Canada).

Originally posted by eMGee
        They all look like the same shit to me and this image proves it.
        How old are you shithead?? 8?

Talk about having second thoughts on bombing their asses.
        and why is that??
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Jay , all do respect I don't think is right to do that. Since it was just a few days ago how would you feel about a burning school made of sand on an american beach.And again all do respect about the fire , you can see my post on that thread.

Comment

Its just a tribute for god sakes! they are not ridiculing the people who died in 9-11, nor they are rejoicing about 9-11.
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
              Its just a tribute for god sakes! they are not ridiculing the people who died in 9-11, nor they are rejoicing about 9-11.

In that case I totaly misunderstood the message.You have to admit it's very open to interpretation.

Comment

Erm guys guys, this was kind of a tribute to all those who lost their lives kind of thing. It was a sign of compassion. Sikhs have a very very very and I may say very different logic when it comes to handling things, to put it mildly, especially those back in India, you know not those big business tycoon sikhs, but common folks.

I remember this showing up before, so I'm just speaking from heresay, and I think, their intentions weren't all that bad.

Comment

Nobody in the picture looks happy, I think Jay is probably right.
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

They all look solemn and respectful, i agree.

Thanks are in order then, i guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                      (or may be UK/Canada).
                      LOL, that's probably most likely (since there are a lot of them there). Besides, India wouldn't want to risk losing all the funding/support they get from the USA.

How old are you shithead?? 8?
                      Shithead? My head wasn't made of shit, nor looks or smells like it. I probably couldn't say the same about your head ;)

Comment

Forget about that, they got some serious talent! Do you see the detail?
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

It can't be compared to what I've seen in Scheveningen years ago. But for their doings, it's probably great.

Comment

Working...
                          X