• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hizbollahs' new fighter jet

http://www.inhonor.net/videos/uped/f...hp?f_num=58700

ROTFL!
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

LOL! I watch that show whenever it's on in Israel. Parody on basically everything you want, and not afraid of PC bullshit to say it. Sort of like Stephen Lynch...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
        not afraid of PC bullshit
        I love shows like that.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

The new fighter and succesful attack, Lol that was great more shows like this plz

Comment

I've seena video of some guy interviewing a priest from the same show. Funny as hell, but I can't find it now...
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

sounds like the Daily Show with John Stewart

Comment

Nah, this is much, much better... I would know, I've seen em both...

Comment

Working...
                X