Video on a Artillary/Tank assualt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on a Artillary/Tank assualt

Well a defensive assualt at the Swedish Wartofta tank coy, where my bother works.

Theres some still images at first untill the real video starts, but look at the slides aswell, then it all makes more sense ;)

Right click and save as.

Its 11 minutes and 30 seconds long
    Last edited by AlexKall; 19 Jul 04,, 16:23.

That was a good video :) . I think the artillery used ICM rounds ( improved conventional munitions ) also known as air bursting munitions, no place to hide from them, those things are cruel but war is always cruel. Oh, and by the way who was the expected "enemy" in this video?

Comment

I dont know, its a ameture video for recruitment. There ware BMPs as of what i could see, the cars with a green shell that exploaded when hit by a tank on the other side. Im guessing it was easy to make BMPs (might not be called BMPs, those are more tank like once right? i have a rather bad memory when it comes to names.) so thats why they use them.

Oh my i posted in the wrong forum, sorry about that!
      Last edited by AlexKall; 19 Jul 04,, 22:47.

Comment

That video was pretty tight. I liked the music at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKall
          I dont know, its a ameture video for recruitment. There ware BMPs as of what i could see, the cars with a green shell that exploaded when hit by a tank on the other side. Im guessing it was easy to make BMPs (might not be called BMPs, those are more tank like once right? i have a rather bad memory when it comes to names.) so thats why they use them.

Oh my i posted in the wrong forum, sorry about that!
          Well then I guess it was a good thing that you did. I always like videos of things going boom.

Comment

Working...
          X