Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Wahabbi (walk with facism)

http://www.brotherhoodofthelamb.com/WaHaBi.wmv

Also some of the things the "mujihadeen" in Fallujah do. Mostly kill more Iraqi civi's than American Soldiers, thier biggest target. They also snatch and slice foreigners and call it defending Islam.

Originally posted by Lunatock
    http://www.brotherhoodofthelamb.com/WaHaBi.wmv

Also some of the things the "mujihadeen" in Fallujah do. Mostly kill more Iraqi civi's than American Soldiers, thier biggest target. They also snatch and slice foreigners and call it defending Islam.

So you support the Wahabi in Chechnya, while condeming those in Iraq?

WOW, talking about ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
      So you support the Wahabi in Chechnya, while condeming those in Iraq?

WOW, talking about ignorance.
      ???
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
        ???

The Wahabis in both Chechnya and Iraq have the same goal, to establish an Islamic Republic in Chechnya/Iraq.
        However, Lunatock sympathises with the Chechen terrorists, while he hates the Iraqi ones, he misses the point though, because they both are made from the same dough.

Comment

The Wahabis in both Chechnya and Iraq have the same goal, to establish an Islamic Republic in Chechnya/Iraq.
          However, Lunatock sympathises with the Chechen terrorists, while he hates the Iraqi ones, he misses the point though, because they both are made from the same dough.
          Putin says it so it must be true! If your brain didn't generate so much ignorance you'd know that there is a difference between Aslan Maskhadov and Shamil Basayev. Mashkadov running the indiginous Sufi's, maybe also Sunni's & Shia. And Basayev surrounded by Wahabbi's. They even fought against one another inbetween Russian invasions.

A smart fighter could see something to capitialise on. But the Russian frame of mind is to just kill all the "monkeys" and make the task at hand tougher.

And if I were to choose, think I'd fit in with Maskhadov better. But would doubt having the same animosity towards Basayev as the red's and their advocates.

Wahhabi is a sect of Islam, not the opinion of being against Russia as you think. Or maybe your right...and maybe I'm Wahabbi.

Comment

I guess irony gets lost in translation to dutch. By the way Happy Birthday Confed999
            ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

Originally posted by zimbrul
              I guess irony gets lost in translation to dutch. By the way Happy Birthday Confed999
              The concept of good & evil isn't as straightforward as capt. communist likes to think it is in his infinate wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                The concept of good & evil isn't as straightforward as capt. communist likes to think it is in his infinate wisdom.
                Just to make sure, we're both addressing ''capt.Netherlands'' over there , are we ?

Comment

Just to make sure, we're both addressing ''capt.Netherlands'' over there , are we ?
                  We are.

Comment

Although you can't stop wondering Chechnya is that small crumb that russians keep chocking on for some hundred years now.

Comment

Zimbrul, what a nice way to enter te forums, start by kissing the mod's ass. Good show.

Maskhadov and Basaev are working together, didn't you know that Basaev was vice-President of Chechnya at one time?

However, now, Basaev is MUCH more powerful than Maskhadov. and BOTH receive support from Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries. So I don't give a fuck if they're Wahabi's or not, to me they are all the same terrorists, the same shit that refuses to sink.

This is the trolling marker Ironman
                      Last edited by Lunatock; 19 Jul 04,, 03:56.

Comment

By the way Happy Birthday Confed999
                        Thanks ;)
                        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Zimbrul, what a nice way to enter te forums, start by kissing the mod's ass. Good show.

If you're talking about the HB , where I come from good manners it's what they teach you in school, you know big building where you go and learn stuff that helps you later in life not to be an a@#hole.....oh , wait maybe you don't know...

Maskhadov and Basaev are working together, didn't you know that Basaev was vice-President of Chechnya at one time?

However, now, Basaev is MUCH more powerful than Maskhadov. and BOTH receive support from Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries. So I don't give a fuck if they're Wahabi's or not, to me they are all the same terrorists, the same shit that refuses to sink.
                          You might be right on this one but how this change the fact that you missed the point in the beginning of the thread, than you go on rambling just to say something , what's your point...

Comment

Po kamnyan struitsya Terek
                            Pleshchet mutnyi val
                            Zloi Chechen polzet na bereg
                            Tochit svoi kinzhal

Is that more to your liking captain netherlands?

And Zimbrul not causing trouble doesn't equal ass kissing either.

Comment

How come there are so many islamist sympathizers in this forum??!

Comment

Working...
                              X