Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music

What is your favorite music? (Type, song, artist or whatever)

When I was younger I loved Heavy Metal. Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Quiet Riot were some favorites. Somehow I've ended up far from there, because now I love Electronica: Techno, Trance, Dance, House, all of 'em. My favorite is Milk Inc, particularily the song "Walk On Watter", but there is hardly any electronic music I don't like. http://www.tranceaddict.com/ has a ton of tunes, mp3 format mostly, in the "New Tracks" section.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Originally posted by Confed999
    What is your favorite music? (Type, song, artist or whatever)
    Rap.
    Mainly Tupac, Eminem and the Shady Family.

Tupac - Troublesome '96 > favourite song.

When I was younger I loved Heavy Metal. Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Quiet Riot were some favorites. Somehow I've ended up far from there, because now I love Electronica: Techno, Trance, Dance, House, all of 'em.
    Hmmmmmm...... ;)
    Should I rephrase that to:
    I loved heavy metal, until the first time I popped E in a club.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
      first time I popped E in a club.
      Never even seen E, but any responsable adult can do what they want as long as nobody gets hurt. I got the bug back when Eurodance was just starting to transform, and the internet was just a baby. A few downloads and I was hooked.
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

50 Cents...Mardhall Mathers...Linkin Park, Nickelback....lotsa indie rock these days.....

Fav artist of all...My Floyd, Pink!
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          Fav artist of all...My Floyd, Pink!
          Saw them October 31st 1986, with Gilmore instead of Waters. Good show, at least what I can remember was good. ;)

Comment

Never even seen E, but any responsable adult can do what they want as long as nobody gets hurt. I got the bug back when Eurodance was just starting to transform, and the internet was just a baby. A few downloads and I was hooked.
            What about Drum 'n Bass?

Comment

What about Drum 'n Bass?
              Sure! http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/ has some good stuff to listen to, not the best bitrates but better than nothing. ;) You have to remember I live in the southern US, the radio station choices here are country, classic rock, country, top 40, country, talk and did I mention country?...

Comment

Sure! http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/ has some good stuff to listen to, not the best bitrates but better than nothing. ;) You have to remember I live in the southern US, the radio station choices here are country, classic rock, country, top 40, country, talk and did I mention country?...

THEN YOU HAVE TO FIND AND DOWNLOAD CARL COX!

Comment

THEN YOU HAVE TO FIND AND DOWNLOAD CARL COX!
                  I'll keep an eye out. ;)

Comment

Blue Danube, Brahm's Lullaby.

Confed,

'Howsthat?' as they say in cricket.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                      Blue Danube, Brahm's Lullaby.
                      Classical music is definately good too. I liked "Peter and the Wolf" so much, as a kid, I tried to learn the clarinet. Sadly I learned I have the opposite of musical talent. ;) "The William Tell Overture" is another fave, but I must admit it gets points for being the Lone Ranger's theme too.

Comment

Classical music is definately good too. I liked "Peter and the Wolf" so much, as a kid, I tried to learn the clarinet. Sadly I learned I have the opposite of musical talent. ;) "The William Tell Overture" is another fave, but I must admit it gets points for being the Lone Ranger's theme too.

Try the Skaters Waltz. Maybe it will soothe you young folks.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          Try the Skaters Waltz.
                          That's a good one, lots of string insturments in that one. I'm a bit more partial to the woodwinds and brass, but most of the Waltz' are quite good.

Comment

I like Southern Rock and Country.

Alabama, Lynyryrd Skynryrd, Steppenworld, Grand Funk Railroad, and of course the Alman Brothers are my favorite bands.
                            Last edited by Praxus; 19 Jul 04,, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
                              I like Southern Rock and Country.

Alabama, Lynyryrd Skynryrd, Steppenworld, Grand Funk Railroad, and of course the Alman Brothers are my favorite bands.
                              I listened to alot of that growing up. Alot of GFR for sure. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X