Hoax on Paris Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoax on Paris Train

Latest news from Paris says, that recent highly publicized anti semitic incident
    involving young woman with her baby being mistaken for a jew and violently assaulted by gang of North African/muslim was a hoax invented by her.

It wasn't hard to believe though was it? I'm glad this one incident didn't really happen.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
      It wasn't hard to believe though was it? I'm glad this one incident didn't really happen.
      Makes one question other(not all) so called anti semitic crimes too.
      Last edited by bodybag; 14 Jul 04,, 01:54.

Comment

Originally posted by bodybag
        Makes one question other(not all) so called anti semitic crimes too.
        Yes. You should question everything until you see it from multiple sources. I saw the story the other day, but didn't post it as I have a hard time believing 20 people would sit by and let it happen without even being a witness. If I saw that happen I'd probably get killed. I doubt I could take on 6 people and survive, but I would certainly try. Most people would at least bear witness to such a crime, it didn't make sence nobody else reported it.

The thing is, the entire French government came out against it without hesitation or regard to truth. That says alot about the the anti-Semetic situation.
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Yes goverment of France came out against this and other accidents ,in this pollitical atmosphere they would be compared almost to nazis by N.American paranoid/hysterical ,radical anti French press if they investigated more deeply in this whole affair.And don't get me wrong ,there are thousands of criminal acts against non-jews in France ,Europe ,USA but somehow anti semitic accidents are on the front page .
          Frenchmans are good, law obedient people ,we have to stop being so ANTI-FRENCH!!!

Comment

Yes goverment of France came out against this and other accidents ,in this pollitical atmosphere they would be compared almost to nazis by N.American paranoid/hysterical ,radical anti French press if they investigated more deeply in this whole affair.
            What is the North American anti-French press? You really need to come here, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

somehow anti semitic accidents
            There is no such thing as an anti-Semitic accident. They are crimes of hate and prejudice, that makes them worse than a random crime as the person was targeted purposely because of the name they call God.

we have to stop being so ANTI-FRENCH!!!
            I'm going to be angry with the French government for a long time to come. I don't see that as anti-anything though, just angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
              I'm going to be angry with the French government for a long time to come. I don't see that as anti-anything though, just angry.

Comment

I won't be disscussing hoax story anymore(waste of time)But tell me why are you angry at the French Goverment?
                If you are real American patriot you should be only angry at your govrment who
                bambozzled citizens about WMD ,Iraq-Alqaida link, is sending to die young men/women
                in unlawfull war, is curtailing rights and is exporting best jobs overseas, so few rich men get richer and Americans get jobs in Wal-Mart and McDonalds.

Comment

I won't be disscussing hoax story anymore(waste of time)But tell me why are angry at the French Goverment?
                  Because they supported Saddam while pretending not to. They were suppling him and breaking the sanctions that they voted for. They tried to intimidate the other countries trying to join the EU. There are even aligations that they were providing intel and comfort to Saddam on the eve of invasion. There is alot more, but this is more than enough to justify anger.
                  who bambozzled citizens about WMD ,Iraq-Alqaida link, is sending to die young men/women in unlawfull war, is curtailing rights and is exporting best jobs overseas, so few rich men get richer and Americans get jobs in Wal-Mart and McDonalds.
                  If any of that was true, I would be mad. Thankfully it's only true in your mind. France said Iraq had WMD, BTW. ;)

Comment

He's the type of leftist shmuck I enjoy going apeshit on and proving their utter stupidity. But only in person, fighting online is useless.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Bodybag, don't worry about the french so much, they'll be ok. While Iraq may or may not have/have had WMD, France most certainly does. If Americans decide they really dislike France enough to do something about it, France can take care of itself.

Comment

Right...
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                          He's the type of leftist shmuck I enjoy going apeshit on and proving their utter stupidity. But only in person, fighting online is useless.

Oh boy, you are so hard!

Comment

Just stating that I enjoy beating up on his type and proving how stupid they actually are. But again, fighting online is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you winm you're still a retard!

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
                              Oh boy, you are so hard!
                              Shouldn't you be telling Snipe about your sage-like knowledge of WW2 era automatic weapons?

Comment

Working...
                              X