• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Selina bares all

Sexy Selina bares all

Exclusive by Steve Sealink

« Big Pic »
    Sex Sels. Here's the naked proof
    Stuffy, library-loitering swotty bookworms take note - sexy Selina Soopramanien is the true modern face of British university life.

And thankfully, too, not just the face, as stunning as the south London stoody's fizzog is.

Since taking the totally correct decision to whip out her wondrous woman-whammers in the nation's rags, saucy Selina's become a tabloid sexsation.

Along with fellow boob-baring, degree-chasing brainiacs such as Warwickshire's Carla Brown and Liverpool's Lyndsey Quirk, this British University Babes 2006 calendar girl is proving you don't have to wear dreary stuff such as clothes to make your mark in higher education. It's a sound theory: look and learn.

Selina, who for the record is a top mate of fellow MegaStar hotfox, the twinkly-eyed, lithe lushbomb that is Kerri G, certainly had MegaStar's resident camera-clicking blokey in a tizz when he clocked her for the first time at this, her debut EXCLUSIVE MegaStar photoshoot.

As the exotic eyepopper unpeeled to reveal - heavens be praised - her curve-tastic clobber-free self, legendary glamour-addled snapman Mike Fieldhouse whimpered: 'She's bloody gorgeous. I've wanted to take photos of Selina ever since she started making a name for herself in those student calendars and with my old mate Jeany Savage in the Daily Star.

'She's really sexy and I'm certain her photoshoot with MegaStar's going to be an absolute sensation - a real knockout.'

Thanks, Mike. Now whip off that lens cap and let's be having you...

Bringing up the rear - insert joke here, if you must - to MegaStar's latest pacesetting nudie-rudie-lady marlarkey have been the so-called lads' mags, with Nuts and Loaded belatedly awakening to our sex-liking labcoat-snubbing bookworm's bare-bazongered brilliance in their weekly and monthly mid-shelf teen-boy wipe-cleans.

As the glam gigs began rolling in big style, it hasn't taken long either for Selina to prompt a twitch in the aged antenna of that estimable wizened organ, Hugh Hefner's Playboy organisation, who reportedly tapped her up pronto with the chance of becoming one of their glossy UK Cybergirls.

Exotic overseas sizzleshoots with fellow celebrated naked hotties have also followed suit. But for now, fix your bloodshot mincers on Selina's opening MegaStar girlie gambit, fresh from our north London babe bunker.

Proof, as if you need it, that sex Sels.
    http://www.megastar.co.uk/babenews/n...UzODI3MTY.html

I was just browsing the world news and see what came up!

Christ, such stuff sells!

News content - zilch!

Hot context - hardly any competition to Pompeii in full blast!
    Attached Files

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Ray,
    You have too much time on your hands and that is a good thing.:)
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Selina Soopramanien - Lankan Tamil;)
      Height: 5'3"
      Bra size: 32D
      Chest measurement: 32"
      Waist measurement: 23"
      Hip measurement: 34"

A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Never heard of her.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
          Ray,
          You have too much time on your hands and that is a good thing.:)
          Bonehead,

It is not the question of time.

When you are busy with writing articles and using the internet for research including getting real wonderful links on WAB, you sure require a break.

That is when I scan the world newspapers for political and military issues. This one came up when I was checking the British area! I was taken aback that this also sells. Read it. There is nothing in it. I would have not bothered, but I wanted to test the water here in WAB and see what happens.

Sadly, the WAB seems highbrow. Hardly a ripple! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
            Bonehead,

It is not the question of time.

When you are busy with writing articles and using the internet for research including getting real wonderful links on WAB, you sure require a break.

That is when I scan the world newspapers for political and military issues. This one came up when I was checking the British area! I was taken aback that this also sells. Read it. There is nothing in it. I would have not bothered, but I wanted to test the water here in WAB and see what happens.

Sadly, the WAB seems highbrow. Hardly a ripple! ;)
            Research eh, Brigadier Sir? So we all have our excuses!

Sun is one of the best selling tabloids in UK and probably the world.

Comment

Yup. research and not search! ;)

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I have never seen people so enthusiasticly open a paper as those who have the Sun in their hands.
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Yup. research and not search! ;)
                  I bet you don't "search" those kind of things when your wife is around !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    Selina Soopramanien - Lankan Tamil;)
                    Height: 5'3"
                    Bra size: 32D
                    Chest measurement: 32"
                    Waist measurement: 23"
                    Hip measurement: 34"

I was just searching through the net to see what came up when I search my name and I saw this topic.
                    I just wanted to add that I am Mauritian not Shri lankan but I am Tamil.

On the main subject, it is true that such rubbish is written in todays "news". A LOT of what is written about me is made up and incorrect. I find it quite amusing that people bother to read such articles but it is true sex sells.

Comment

^^ your that girl?

Comment

Originally posted by joey View Post
                        ^^ your that girl?
                        yes I am. why?

Comment

I like her already.
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I was just browsing the world news and see what came up!

Christ, such stuff sells!

News content - zilch!

Hot context - hardly any competition to Pompeii in full blast!
                            I have to add, I am not convinved that you were "browsing world news". ;)

Comment

Originally posted by selina View Post
                              yes I am. why?
                              A common mans pic wont be published by a newspaper that way, so are you some kinf od celebrity?

If yes what made you surf internet to find your pics? then come in a defence forum and post..

all these looks very weird to me

Comment

Working...
                              X