Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Flag profile field with flag

Dear Members,

We have added a new option that allows for a user to select a country in their profile field. Choosing a country will display a small flag in your profile info, beneath info such as your username, post count, and join date that are displayed when posting.

To select a country:

User CP > Edit Profile > Home Country

Matt

Please post any questions, comments, etc. here.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Cool!

Comment

Is there any way we could get state flags as on option?
      F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

It is possible for me to have the Cornish flag please? (Also known as St. Pirans cross).
        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
          It is possible for me to have the Cornish flag please? (Also known as St. Pirans cross).
          Nice choice with the UN colours glyn, I'd go with that too but I feel the need to demonstrate that I am in fact Australian since I post on so many Aus-centric threads, and I'd rather not have people asking why I think I know what I'm on about.

Comment

Unfortunately we are not able to add state flags or sub-national flags.... it would be quite a bit of coding. If you have no avatar selected, you are welcome to display the flag as your avatar.

Matt
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}- View Post
              Nice choice with the UN colours glyn, I'd go with that too but I feel the need to demonstrate that I am in fact Australian since I post on so many Aus-centric threads, and I'd rather not have people asking why I think I know what I'm on about.
              Why ever not? Nobody has ever accused me of knowing what I'm supposed to be on about! I still have delusions of adequacy in spite of a lifetime making errors.
              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
              X