PDA

View Full Version : Country Flag profile field with flag

Ironduke
09 Nov 06,, 02:46
Dear Members,

We have added a new option that allows for a user to select a country in their profile field. Choosing a country will display a small flag in your profile info, beneath info such as your username, post count, and join date that are displayed when posting.

To select a country:

User CP > Edit Profile > Home Country

Matt

Please post any questions, comments, etc. here.

Samudra
09 Nov 06,, 13:29
Cool!

BenRoethig
11 Nov 06,, 17:56
Is there any way we could get state flags as on option?

glyn
11 Nov 06,, 19:53
It is possible for me to have the Cornish flag please? (Also known as St. Pirans cross).

-{SpoonmaN}-
12 Nov 06,, 00:03
It is possible for me to have the Cornish flag please? (Also known as St. Pirans cross).

Nice choice with the UN colours glyn, I'd go with that too but I feel the need to demonstrate that I am in fact Australian since I post on so many Aus-centric threads, and I'd rather not have people asking why I think I know what I'm on about.

Ironduke
12 Nov 06,, 00:56
Unfortunately we are not able to add state flags or sub-national flags.... it would be quite a bit of coding. If you have no avatar selected, you are welcome to display the flag as your avatar.

Matt

glyn
12 Nov 06,, 19:31
Nice choice with the UN colours glyn, I'd go with that too but I feel the need to demonstrate that I am in fact Australian since I post on so many Aus-centric threads, and I'd rather not have people asking why I think I know what I'm on about.

Why ever not? Nobody has ever accused me of knowing what I'm supposed to be on about! I still have delusions of adequacy in spite of a lifetime making errors.