X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three mystic dwarves - Armand, Luis and Angel

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wo...261856.stm

Filipino 'dwarf' judge loses case

A Philippines judge who said he consulted imaginary mystic dwarves has failed to convince the Supreme Court to allow him to keep his job.
    Florentino Floro was appealing against a three-year inquiry which led to his removal due to incompetence and bias.

He told investigators three mystic dwarves - Armand, Luis and Angel - had helped him to carry out healing sessions during breaks in his chambers.

The court said psychic phenomena had no place in the judiciary.

The bench backed a medical finding that the judge was suffering from psychosis.

'Dwarf dalliance'

The Manila trial judge had asked the Supreme Court to dismiss the complaint and return him to the bench, after being sacked in April.

"They should not have dismissed me for what I believed," Mr Floro told reporters after filing his appeal in May.

The judge said he had made a covenant with his dwarf friends that he could write while in a trance and that he had been seen by several people in two places at the same time.

Judge Floro reportedly changed from blue court robes to black each Friday "to recharge his psychic powers".

In a letter to the court he said: "From obscurity, my name and the three mystic dwarves became immortal."

However, the Supreme Court said dalliance with dwarves would gradually erode the public's acceptance of the judiciary as the guardian of the law, if not make it an object of ridicule.
    Wonders never cease.

Talking mystic Dwarfs!

How can one have such loons and loopy chaps as Judges.

I do hope these mystical dwarf did not guide him in pronouncing his judgements!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Originally posted by Ray View Post
    Wonders never cease.

Talking mystic Dwarfs!

When we hear of some of the mystical judgements handed down by judges around the world, it seems like the dwarfs like to travel.;)
    When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Hey, hands off the dwarves, they're good friends of mine!
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Assisted by hashish for friendship?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Assisted by hashish for friendship?
            I used to see them whenever I found some of these

Leibniz

Comment

:)

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Well, now I understand the Karsenty verdict.
                The more I think about it, ol' Billy was right.
                Let's kill all the lawyers, kill 'em tonight.
                - The Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
                  Hey, hands off the dwarves, they're good friends of mine!
                  And wasn't it our mutual friends the Aussies that brought the game of Dwarf Throwing to the world?
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                    And wasn't it our mutual friends the Aussies that brought the game of Dwarf Throwing to the world?
                    Indubitably. Who else could invent such genius

Leibniz

Comment

well um, doesn't everyone see mystic dwarves?????

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
                        Indubitably. Who else could invent such genius
                        Another shining example of Australias thrusting culture, but one that appears not to be appreciated by all. Perhaps we could coax Sir Les Pattison to return for some uplifting and improving speeches?
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

just sayin hello

it is now 11:40 pm friday philippines

i am judge floro,
                          i just found this thread in the internet
                          and may i share my thoughts to your good forum with my long 23 pages thread
                          about these dwarves
                          too
                          http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb...c=2112&st=1100

:)

Comment

excuse me, is this a joke?

Comment

Hello

Wonders never cease.

Talking mystic Dwarfs!

it is now 3:30 pm here saturday

i am really judge floro who wanna share with you my story and ideas, coz i just found this on the internet, hope to air my side here

;)

http://services.inq7.net/express/06/...30439-xml.html

this is the latest on my case appeal:

INQ7 BREAKING NEWS - METRO REGIONS

‘Psychotic’ judge enlists help of dwarf-friends vs SC
                              November 03, 2006
                              Updated 18:40:17 (Mla time)
                              Tetch Torres
                              INQ7.net

BEGINNING this Sunday, three dwarves will work their powers against 14 of the 15 justices of the Supreme Court, a dismissed judge has warned as he filed his third motion for reconsideration for his reinstatement before the high tribunal.

Judge Florentino Floro Jr. of the Malabon regional trial court was separated from service after medical findings showed that he was suffering from psychosis.

The high court had said that Judge Floro lacked the judicial temperament and the fundamental requirements of competence and objectivity expected of all judges. It said that the findings of psychosis by the mental health professionals assigned to his case indicated gross deficiency in competence and independence.

In his appeal, Floro said his three dwarf-friends -- Luis, Armand, and Angel -- appeared to him last week and told him that the justices would suffer their wrath for dismissing him.

Floro said the sufferings of the Supreme Court justices would start midnight of November 5, the eve of his 53rd birthday.

Floro said he appealed to his dwarf-friends to spare one justice, which according to him had been put into a vote by the three. Floro did not name him.

"Voting en banc with full authority, Luis voted negative, Armand conditionally positive, upon full appointment of Judge Floro to a higher or equal position by virtue of the eliminated magistrate, while Angel voted neutral," Floro said.

Because the voting was a tie, Floro said Luis agreed to spare one justice if he would spread oil on any part of the justice's house before November 5.

Floro said he would follow the dwarves' advice and start praying every Friday so that the curse on the justices would work.

"I will devote my entire life, Fridays, until my last breath, towards the fulfillment, execution, and coming to pass of this curse. With absolute faith in Luis, Armand and Angel -- Angels of God, I will fulfill my destiny: spell and karma upon them, all their loved ones, up to the 4th generation," Floro said.

Judge Floro, who was appointed RTC Judge in November 1998, has admitted to having “psychic visions,” of having the ability to predict the future because of his power in “psychic phenomenon.”

He said he believed in “duwendes” [dwarves] and forged a covenant with them.

He also said that he could write while in a trance and that he had been seen by several people to have been in two places at the same time.

He also likened himself to the “angel of death” who could inflict pain on people, especially upon those he perceived to be corrupt officials of the Malabon RTC.

During court sessions, Judge Floro wore blue robes except on Fridays when he would wear a black robe and black outfit from head to foot allegedly to recharge his psychic powers. He also conducted healing sessions inside his chambers during breaks.

Comment

Working...
                              X