Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1A2 vs. Leopard 2

M1A2 VS Leopard 2

Discuss strong and weak points of each tank, advantages over each other, equipment, etc.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

WHy on the right picture is Leo-1?! :-(

Comment

Fixed it. It's really tough to find the right sized image to fit in a screen, didn't see the other one quite clearly. It was listed as leopard2.jpg on the Google images page.

Comment

M1 info: http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m1.htm

Leo2 info: http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/leopard2.htm
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Which version of the Leopard 2?

Comment

The second... :D :Dbanana :)Clp :twisted: :p
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
              The second... :D :Dbanana :)Clp :twisted: :p
              .... nice joke....but there is the "second" 2A4 and another "second" 2A5 .... and there is the GREAT difference in those "seconds" ... laugh :twisted:

Comment

The 2A6 and A2SEP are pretty comparable.

They both achieve excellence through different philosophy's.

I'd give a slight edge to the 2A6.

Comment

Why go to 2A6? Why not just go to 3?

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                    Why go to 2A6? Why not just go to 3?
                    2A6 is the most advanced version of the Leopard, isn't it?

Comment

I assume so, nobody's mentioned a 2A7 yet.

Comment

2A6 is an advanced prototype with the CITV and a 140mm Hv gun.

Comment

Isn't 140 mm a bit large?

Comment

Blasphemy Ross, you can never have a gun thats too big.
                            Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake. I accept any punishment that you shall lay down on me, oh revered wise elders (as long as it's easy and I'm ok with it...)

Comment

Working...
                              X