Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is so effing stupid it made me laugh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so effing stupid it made me laugh!

Be forewarned. This is a video of a Russian man & woman in a extremely bad eighties-like video. Can't decide if thier broken English improves the song or not.

LMAO

1. theyre not russian. so your attempt at making russians look stupid has failed again.
    2. it is not the 1980's, it is a modern piss-take. he mentiones darth vafer or something...
    3. the woman mentions "i hope you like this song as much as you like this accent" which underscores the fact that their accents are fake.
    4. it is actually funny.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
      1. theyre not russian. so your attempt at making russians look stupid has failed again.
      Don't blame me for it being made.

2. it is not the 1980's, it is a modern piss-take. he mentiones darth vafer or something...
      Eighties-like.

And it's actually made in Albania. By this point the Russians have better music & rock stars. But not by much.
      Last edited by Lunatock; 05 Jul 04,, 03:42.

Comment

LOL! Cute stuff! I kinda like the background music, sounds a little like old eurodance.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Oy. That hurts my brain...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

nice :)

Comment

Russians are plenty good at making themselves look stupid without anyone's help.

There is no need for Luna or anyone to assist them in that endeavour...

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                Russians are plenty good at making themselves look stupid without anyone's help.

There is no need for Luna or anyone to assist them in that endeavour...

So are Americans, just look at your President.

Comment

That is fucking genius. Where can I purchase the album?
                  Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Don't know if they have an Album. This is connected to "Molvania". A fictional country that I think was started by PoloBastards.com.

At the end the guy says "Long live Molvania", and someone said this was Molvania's entry to a Euopean video competition.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
                      So are Americans, just look at your President.
                      Really funny mate, go have a shave and look respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                        Don't know if they have an Album. This is connected to "Molvania". A fictional country that I think was started by PoloBastards.com.

At the end the guy says "Long live Molvania", and someone said this was Molvania's entry to a Euopean video competition.
                        That was piss funny, me and the boys laughed our asses off. They were actually singing a bit from a song called high voltage by electric six so I don't know what the fuck was happening there, lol. Good value but.

Comment

Anyone can make themselves look stupid if trying hard enough, I saw a video on the net where two guys fought eachother with fireworks and got multiple nasty looking burns, guess where these guys were from :)

Comment

I'd say New Zealand, unless one of them put a big firecracker between his teeth and lit it.

Comment

thats so funny

Originally posted by eMGee
                              but it's still better than most American music, like: rap, R&B, soul, hip hop etc.
                              Hahahaha......Music?? Since when rap and all the rest is called music?? Ahahahahah!!!.....

Comment

Working...
                              X