Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Election: Respect People's 2004 Verdict + Real Issues. No Fake Iraq Hypocrisy !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Election: Respect People's 2004 Verdict + Real Issues. No Fake Iraq Hypocrisy !

- Stop Revengeful Hypocrits' attempt to undermine 2004 US Election result by misleading Fake Iraq pretext.
    Please liberals get over it. Of all the investigations no one has ever proven that anyone's valid vote was not counted. Not a one. If thousands of votes were negated as this conspiracy insists, at least several cases would have successfully emerged.

- Hidden Political Agenda, threatens American People's Economic Welfare and Moral Values, including issues of importance to all Humankind, (as on Dangerous Human Embryos' Genetic Manipulations, etc).
    More cheese ball outlandishly unfounded conspiracies. Tell me this, if Bush and Cheney are such unintelligent idiots, how could they master mind some of the most convoluted, complex, and successfully hidden conspiracies ever devised? If liberals ever want to influence people they need to nurture credibility by being realistic rather then manufacture these cheese ball conspiracies.

But, distording Media drop all that. Focusing, instead, on what is supposed to go-on far away, at Iraq...
    Its the leftist media. It'd be nice if they would also address domestic issues so we can see that Democrats intend to raise taxes and institute nationalized health care. Democrats hope to be voted in based on dissatisfaction with the war on Iraq. Which is why Democrats and the leftist media focus there.

As if they confused between American and Iraqi Elections, curiously, they have nothing important to say for American People's immediate concerns.
    Conservatives tried to mention that the economy is doing better then pre 911 years. Home sales have only recently cooled off. Unemployment is at a sustainable 3% and change. Inflation is reasonable. Conservatives talk of making tax cuts permanent. Liberals actually promise to raise taxes. Some of these items are listed in the article sited. But no one's listening. The leftest media wants to get Democrats voted in based on Iraq.

Only a Minority (some 23%) are said to divert attention far away : at "Iraq".
    I don't buy this. Most people are voting based on war policy. Meaning they may get all kinds of side affects of an shift in congressional power which they really don't endorse. For example, softness on illegal immigration and nationalized health care (get ready for long waits, higher prices, and poor care).

that U.S. President GWBush's opponents keep silent on Domestic issues, and, instead of trying to address American People's concerns for their Society (see above), on the contrary, they attempt to divert attention far away out of the U.S., towards only remote Iraq.
    Seems this article agrees with me.

Marc

Hi Marc.

Without entering now into details,
    (Time is running out fast, and there are many Urgencies, at Elections' eve) :

- We did not claim any "conspiracy" at all from U.S. President GWBush in this text, but on the contrary, from his main opponents, that we identify as a pro-Genetic Manipulations Lobby, mainly inside DP "liberals".

- Obviously, we agree with you about the gross DIVERTION attempted by DP "liberals", (who HIDE their political Agenda for the American Society., and refocus only on their Hypocritical claims on Iraq).

- But a positive Fact is that, for U.S. House and Local Governors' Elections People really do care more for American Society, than for Hypocritical claims on Iraq :

According to latest Polls, if you add all Economy, Education/Health and Ethical issues, American "Society" gets a No 1 priority in more than 40%, compared to only 23% for "Iraq".

These facts set the record straight.

They also reveal the astonishing MYSTERY in those DP's "liberals" strange attitude, which avoids and HIDES their REAL POLITICAL AGENDA for American Society.

Probably, because they know that ...Blocking Tax Cuts for SMEs, extending Bureaucracy, and (as we suspect) blocking U.S. Presidential Veto in order to impose their Dangerous and Irresponsible policies on Genetic Manipulations of Human Embryos, is very UNPOPULAR...

2004 U.S. Presidential Election already proved this last, important point, with unexpected clarity.

(See our 2004 Publications, at the eve of that crucial vote).

Comment

Wtf...

Comment

Sooooo..... Does your guys country always get like this during elections?
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Just the loons.

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time trying to understand the article?
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time trying to understand the article?
              It reads like the illiterate meanderings of a Grade A nutjob.... I do love the section that suggests Blair deliberately manipulated Bush into Iraq, making him very unpopular, so as to further his genetic engineering agenda. And that Britain now has a stranglehold on oil - while at the sametime stoping the US from exploiting oil elsewhere.

The fact that they cant even spell Britain correctly cracks me up...

September 11's Deadly Barbary
              and wtf is a Deadly "Barbary"? - some form of heavily armed mallard??

Comment

Originally posted by PubFather View Post

The apes that guard Gibraltar?
                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by PubFather View Post
                  While the notion that the WTC was in fact brought down by an armed and suicidal duck is an intriguing new twist to an old tale, I'm at a loss to understand "catastrophic perturbations of the environment". The environment is worried to the point of an anxiety attack?
                  As for "Usurpate" Perhaps it's actually "use your Pâté", some sort of code for the duck attack, but "Americal Soldier" has me completely flummoxed. Anyone?
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
                    but "Americal Soldier" has me completely flummoxed. Anyone?
                    No doubt a reference to the 23rd Infantry Division.

"Americal Division"

Either that or he's just a raving loon and that was a typo. ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X