• Show
Clear All

• Official 2004 Dnc Convention Program

OFFICIAL 2004 DNC CONVENTION PROGRAM

6:00pm - Opening flag burning ceremony.
    6:30pm - Anti-war rally no. 1.
    6:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
    7:00pm - Tribute theme to France.
    7:10pm - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.
    7:20pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast
    7:25pm - Tribute theme to Spain.
    7:45pm - Anti-war rally no. 2. (Moderated by Michael Moore)
    8:00pm - John Kerry presents one side of the issues
    8:25pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
    8:30pm - Terrorist appeasement workshop.
    9:00pm - Gay marriage ceremony.

9:30pm - * Intermission *

10:00pm - Flag burning ceremony no. 2.
    10:15pm - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.
    10:30pm - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'
    10:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
    10:50pm - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.
    11:00pm - Double gay marriage ceremony.
    11:15pm - Maximizing Welfare workshop.
    11:20pm - John Kerry presents the other side of the issues
    11:30pm - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.
    11:59pm - Ted Kennedy unable to propose a toast at this time.
    12:00am - Nomination of Democrat candidate.

http://www.liberalscum.com/2004democonvention.html
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
    Semper Fi

Ted! Put the glass down!

Who keeps voting for this guy? Can't they find another ultra-liberal?
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
      Ted! Put the glass down!

Who keeps voting for this guy? Can't they find another ultra-liberal?
      Hasent he been senator for like 30 years? Also, was he the one who drove off a bridge with a girl who was killed in the crash?

PS: That list was so funny, I can actually see them doing some of that stuff. Such as the Ted Kennedy toast, the gay marriages, and the anti war stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
        Hasent he been senator for like 30 years? Also, was he the one who drove off a bridge with a girl who was killed in the crash?
        Yes. He has a house down here so we get to deal with the drunk, and all of the rape accusations for his family memebers. The guy is an evil #*%@ and even if someone loved his politics there has to be a better choice available.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
          Yes. He has a house down here so we get to deal with the drunk, and all of the rape accusations for his family memebers. The guy is an evil #*%@ and even if someone loved his politics there has to be a better choice available.
          If i was the one who drove off the bridge, id be in jail. He got away with murder. He should be arrested, then we wont have to deal with his antics that he gets away with because of his last name.

Comment

Confed,

You may not like this, but Clinton was superb at the DNC.

I liked his statement that Bush, Dick Cheney and he did not choose to go to Vietnam. Kerry did!

Also, Bush cut the taxes so that he could benefit at the expense of you!

Like Clinton or not, that guy is really glib and a great communicator!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

All anyone has to do to see thorugh Bill Clintons lies and bs is to think.

Comment

One can't single out Clinton as a liar alone.

All politicians the world over lie. Bush too has lied so has Blair and so has the whole lot of them.

I was talking about the smart way he gave his speech. Decrying himself and boosting Kerry who is a glum joe!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I never said Bush or Blair didn't lie;)

Comment

Top 8 Clinton Scandal Sites

Originally posted by Ray
                    One can't single out Clinton as a liar alone.

All politicians the world over lie. Bush too has lied so has Blair and so has the whole lot of them.

I was talking about the smart way he gave his speech. Decrying himself and boosting Kerry who is a glum joe!

Not the smart way the Deceptive way he gave his Speach

http://littlerock.about.com/cs/thing...intonscand.htm
                    Semper Fi

Comment

I also liked Barack Obama's speech. I am waiting to hear Edwards, but not Kerry.

Kerry's wife was also good.

I also liked that 'Shove it' stuff. The woman has guts and couldn't care a damn. And it has nothing to with he fact that I like Heinz Tomato Sauce! ;)
                      Last edited by Ray; 28 Jul 04,, 18:34.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Ronald Reagan's son at the DNC?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Yah, he is a left winger. He has some good points about cloning which agree with, but beyond that, he's a jack ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
                            Yah, he is a left winger. He has some good points about cloning which agree with, but beyond that, he's a jack ass.
                            I dont see whats wrong with stem cell research and the like. If someone has something like cancer or Alzheimers wouldent any person want to try and do anything to possibly cure it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                              I dont see whats wrong with stem cell research and the like. If someone has something like cancer or Alzheimers wouldent any person want to try and do anything to possibly cure it?
                              You would be againts it if you were againts abortion. I think killing a fetus that could become a person if it had the chance is wrong. Would you kill your own unborn child to save your Life?????????
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X