X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading Teacher Booked

Reading Teacher Booked
    Woman, 23, busted for "encounters" with boy, 14

JUNE 28--Meet Debra Lafave. The 23-year-old Florida teacher is facing a host of felony charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old male student. According to investigators, Lafave met the boy at Greco Middle School--where she taught reading--and had sex with him in her classroom, Isuzu SUV, and Tampa-area home. A probable cause affidavit prepared by the Marion County Sheriff's Office details Lafave's alleged involvement with the boy, who was interviewed by cops (as was his cousin, who was present for two of the auto encounters). According to the affidavit--portions of which were redacted by investigators--Lafave told the boy that she was "turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed." Since the incidents occurred in different jurisdictions, Lafave has been named in two separate criminal complaints. As such, she has posed for two booking photos: the below left mug shot was snapped at the Marion County lockup, while the picture at right was taken by Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies. (9 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
    Semper Fi

This is local to me, so I may have heard about this a bit more. The problem I have is that this case appears to be set up only on the evidence that a 14 y.o. says it happened. Now there may be alot more they aren't telling us, but even this article says nothing about evidence, just an interview.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

was she a minger?

Comment

You know, I bet the 14-year old boy bragged about it and that's why they arrested her.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Kind of off topic but has anyone seen the pictures of her? They will love her in jail.
          Wasent their a movie made about a teacher and kid who had sex and the teacher went to jail?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
            Kind of off topic but has anyone seen the pictures of her? They will love her in jail.
            Wasent their a movie made about a teacher and kid who had sex and the teacher went to jail?
            there was this great movie about that actaully!!!
            but the teacher was cleared, it invovled a threesome.......

boy what a movie!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
              Kind of off topic but has anyone seen the pictures of her?
              http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html has pictures. Scroll down the page to the section marked "Hot For Teacher". There are links to her engagement photos and such. She's definately a looker.
              Attached Files
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html has pictures. Scroll down the page to the section marked "Hot For Teacher". There are links to her engagement photos and such. She's definately a looker.
                wish i was 14 again
                Semper Fi

Comment

Having 14 years is just about right time to have intimate relation with woman.
                  What's the big controversy?

Comment

Originally posted by bodybag
                    Having 14 years is just about right time to have intimate relation with woman.
                    What's the big controversy?

First of all she was his teacher... I dunno about america but here in Germany there are laws against having a relationship with pupils...

secondly he was 14... now maybe some ppl see that differently but I really dont think that 14 is the best age to start banging around :)

Comment

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Teacher Accused of Sleeping With Student Not Anomaly
                        more pics WOW

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/teacherpics.html
                        Semper Fi

Comment

I wonder what his grades were like. Probably pretty good since he showed
                          he could raise more than just his hand in class. Wish I had gotten a first
                          rate education like that.

Sex education in reading class....this teacher is the model of efficiency ;)
                          "Security is an illusion. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all."
                          — Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                          X