Judge Suspected of Masturbating in Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Suspected of Masturbating in Court

OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - Oklahoma's attorney general wants a state judge removed on suspicion he frequently masturbated and used a device for enhancing erections while his court was in session, a spokesman for the office said on Thursday.

Attorney General Drew Edmondson filed a petition on Wednesday with state judicial authorities seeking the removal of Sapulpa District Judge Donald Thompson, 57, for "conduct constituting an offense involving moral turpitude in violation of the Oklahoma Constitution."

Thompson was not immediately available for comment. The judge, elected to the bench in the state's nonpartisan judicial elections, is based about 80 miles northeast of Oklahoma City.

In the petition, the attorney general charged Thompson used a penis pump, a device billed as providing sexual pleasure and promising better erections and larger penis size, during trials and exposed himself to a court reporter several times while masturbating on the bench.

"On one occasion, Ms. (Lisa) Foster (Thompson's court reporter for 15 years), saw Judge Thompson holding his penis up and shaving underneath it with a disposable razor while on the bench," the petition reads.

Several witnesses, including jurors in Thompson's court and police officers called to testify in trials, said in the petition they heard the "swooshing" sound of a penis pump during trials and saw the judge slumped in his chair, with his elbows on his knees, working the device. The witnesses said the pump sounded like a blood pressure cuff being pumped up.

According to the petition, Thompson admitted he had a penis pump under the bench during a murder trial but he told investigators it was a gag gift from a friend.

The petition also charges Thompson with firing his former court reporter after she cooperated with investigators.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5507857
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
    Semper Fi

Ewwwwww...
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

O man lmao ... i cnat imagine how I would have reacted if i saw this firsthand

Comment

How did he keep a street face when he was jerking off.

Comment

Wow...LMAO. He just could wait to get home? He had to get off that badly everyday.

Comment

maybe he was presiding over sexual harrasment cases involving really hot plaintiffs

Comment

haha, that's hillarious.

Comment

lol.......can u imagine how amny ppl he sent down whilst wanking!!!

I see apeals galore......."the judge was choking the chekn when he sent me down!!!"....lol

Comment

Originally posted by platinum786
                  I see apeals galore......."the judge was choking the chekn when he sent me down!!!"....lol
                  LOL
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I am personally offended.
                    How dare you mock such a wonderful British tradition. You Johnny Foreigners will soon claim that men in wigs and dresses are unbecomming in a court of law.

If this colonial mockery of our judicial system is allowed to continue I shall have to announce a Question of Law and dismiss the jury who are currently interupting this (by which I mean my) communication. I shall retire to chambers for a nap. And maybe a bite to eat. And a glass of port.

I remain etc.

The Right Hon. The Lord Justice Sir Pederast of Bottyfan. KBE, ****, SNOOZE, **** (Snr.) Master of St. Gaylord College Ox.
                    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Working...
                    X