Poll: AOL users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: AOL users

I am posting this poll to gauge the approximate number of AOL users on this board.
    Yes
    16.67%
    No
    83.33%
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser, and I use YM and ICQ for my IM's. I especially like the fact that ICQ can talk to AIM and vice-versa
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I have AOL, rarely use it and instead use AIM and Opt Online

Comment

The reason I posted this poll is AOL uses proxies and AOL users are thus immune from IP banning, meaning they can re-register as much as they please.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

No AOL here.
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Actually I use AOL my company pays for it
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Working...
            X