PDA

View Full Version : Muslim children play at beheading

themuffinman
24 Jun 04,, 17:32
Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.

A video located today on Sheik Abu Hamza's website, www.shareeah.org, features four children, doing what as children the world over do: pretending.

But what is completely unnerving about this video is what they are pretending.

One young boy kneels in front of three other children, in the same manner of the condemned man; Three other children stand behind him in the same way that the terrorists stood over the men prior to their beheading. The three standing children are armed with pretend weapons. One of the three children is a girl.

The tallest of the three standing children pretends he is Zarqawi, and reads a list of demands.

The film clip ends with the pretend beheading of the kneeling child.

Chilling.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/

Lunatock
24 Jun 04,, 17:41
heard a story in the mid nineites, an adventure traveler was visiting Egypt, and started a convo with two kids that were playing nearby while he was sightseeing. The conversation went along to him being asked what country he was from, and he answered America. One of the kids replied: "bin laden kills americans" and they both mimicked shooting him with machine guns.

ChrisF202
24 Jun 04,, 18:55
heard a story in the mid nineites, an adventure traveler was visiting Egypt, and started a convo with two kids that were playing nearby while he was sightseeing. The conversation went along to him being asked what country he was from, and he answered America. One of the kids replied: "bin laden kills americans" and they both mimicked shooting him with machine guns.
Ok, now thats just sick. Do they really act that way? :mad: If so I cant belive that people wonder why so many Americans hate Muslims. Dont they understand that the more they talk about how good Bin Laden is and how we deserved 9/11 etc that it just makes more and more Americans just want to annilate a whole Muslim city?

Edited: My anger is exploding now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lunatock
24 Jun 04,, 19:08
Mine would be if I had clicked the link to Mullah Hooks page, and/or the video of that Kim Seon-il being murdered by that coward zarqawi in his ski mask.

That steaming pile of crap is even too afraid to show his face on camera.

eMGee
24 Jun 04,, 20:25
Hey, don't criticize "the most peaceful religion in the world" now guys! :biggrin:

Ray
24 Jun 04,, 20:37
Poisoning the mind at a young age. What more can one expect?

Lunatock
24 Jun 04,, 23:19
Hey, don't criticize "the most peaceful religion in the world" now guys! :biggrin:

Because Muslims are all that evil. Even me.

eMGee
25 Jun 04,, 01:20
Trolling. The USSR is dead and never controlled the entire world. Deal with it.

ChrisF202
25 Jun 04,, 03:02
Because Muslims are all that evil. Even me.
You are a Muslim? Im jw, dident expect it.

Lunatock
25 Jun 04,, 03:09
Worshipping a pedophile and massmurderer (Mohammed)... I guess that's okay.

Well now your not trolling mr. GCH

And guess this answers the question "what the fuck is with you?" you asked after I took exception to your narrow minded, vodka soaked, godless commie heathen, facist views.

Lunatock
25 Jun 04,, 03:27
You are a Muslim? Im jw, dident expect it.

Surprise surprise. Seems to be a recurring theme of surprising people with that fun fact. :)

ChrisF202
25 Jun 04,, 04:47
Surprise surprise. Seems to be a recurring theme of surprising people with that fun fact. :)
Wow, nice to see your input these kind of issues, shows that not all Muslims are like Osama (though I always knew that, as do most people). Its always nice to have someone different.