New Family Member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Family Member!

Her name is SA-93. She's from Bulgaria. She has only spoken 20 times in her life, but I feel a trip to the range will soon change that. I adopted her this morning, and she will be getting a good home. ;)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Originally posted by Confed999

Her name is SA-93. She's from Bulgaria. She has only spoken 20 times in her life, but I feel a trip to the range will soon change that. I adopted her this morning, and she will be getting a good home. ;)
    Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
      Nice!
      Thank you! She is quite nice.
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

looking good ;) she's gotta nice hole
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          looking good ;) she's gotta nice hole
          LOL :) I've never had one with a thumb hole stock before, I kinda like it.

Comment

Replace the ugly buttstock/handgrip with 2 separate parts and replace all wooden parts with fibre glass ones and that will be one hell of a good looking rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
              Replace the ugly buttstock/handgrip with 2 separate parts and replace all wooden parts with fibre glass ones and that will be one hell of a good looking rifle.
              I have a bunch of rifles like that allready! Never know with me though, I'm certain the stock will change more than once. ;)

Comment

Why don't you try to shoot me in my stupid head Confed?
                World would be better off without slime like me.
                Last edited by Horrido; 24 Jun 04,, 04:26.

Comment

See these are the types of posts that speak for themselves;)

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
                    See these are the types of posts that speak for themselves;)
                    Yes you right ,I learned yesterday from Leader and Conf666 how to communicate
                    on range of topics.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhole
                      World would be better of without slime like you.
                      If you feel that way about me, I must be doing something right. Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

What scares me most in the USA , are rude and angry men like you CONman999 running around with weapons.
                        By the way were is grandpa Leader fell asleep or forgot his pills?

Comment

What scares me most in the USA , are rude and angry men like you CONman999 running around with weapons.
                          I'm not mad at all. I'm only rude to rude people. I have lots and lots of weapons. I would gladly use them to defend you, even though I don't like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                            I'm not mad at all. I'm only rude to rude people. I have lots and lots of weapons. I would gladly use them to defend you, even though I don't like you.
                            Soon you gonna have "0" weapons ,thanks to your facist goverment in DC.

Comment

Soon you gonna have "0" weapons ,thanks to your facist goverment in DC.
                              Nope, I'm a decent, law abiding citizen. Plus, how would they know I really have any?

Comment

Working...
                              X