The Truth about the IRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth about the IRS

Watch director Aron Ruso's latest movie America From Freedom to Facism on google video to learn the truth about the IRS and the Federal Reserve

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242198&hl=en

Originally posted by maddog88 View Post
    Watch director Aron Ruso's latest movie America From Freedom to Facism on google video to learn the truth about the IRS and the Federal Reserve

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242198&hl=en
    Why? What is the truth that this video reveals?
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek View Post
      Why? What is the truth that this video reveals?
      The buggers steal your money?
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
        The buggers steal your money?
        These guys are crawling from the woodwork everywhere. I don't get it.
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek View Post
          These guys are crawling from the woodwork everywhere. I don't get it.
          He's posting just as fast as his little fingers can go, must be a conspiracy

Leibniz

Comment

income tax

I find it curious that non-Americans would so deeply involve themselves with discussions of US income tax laws as some of the respondents to the original post here have done. If you truly care that much about where my pay check goes I truly appreciate it. I've heared the argument that there is no "real law” requiring income tax payments before and I am very curious as to how much influence that idea might have on doing away with the federal and/or state income tax. How about a flat cosumption tax?

Unfortunately, do to the prevalence of the warfare society, America has evolved to the point where if we were to do away with income taxes we would be forced to cut back on government programs to the point that chances are there would be a near civil war among the urban poor who "rely" upon welfare. For better or worse, immoral or moral, the reality is the US currently pacifies certain segments of our society by affording them government hand outs. As a result, this segment of US society is "addicted" to these hand outs. Doing away with welfare risks not only political backlash but civil unrest if not civil war.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by mcdelroy View Post
              I find it curious that non-Americans would so deeply involve themselves with discussions of US income tax laws as some of the respondents to the original post here have done. If you truly care that much about where my pay check goes I truly appreciate it. I've heared the argument that there is no "real law” requiring income tax payments before and I am very curious as to how much influence that idea might have on doing away with the federal and/or state income tax. How about a flat cosumption tax?

Unfortunately, do to the prevalence of the warfare society, America has evolved to the point where if we were to do away with income taxes we would be forced to cut back on government programs to the point that chances are there would be a near civil war among the urban poor who "rely" upon welfare. For better or worse, immoral or moral, the reality is the US currently pacifies certain segments of our society by affording them government hand outs. As a result, this segment of US society is "addicted" to these hand outs. Doing away with welfare risks not only political backlash but civil unrest if not civil war.

Marc
              Marc,
              This board is a community, and not a "know nothings" board.
              Last edited by Shek; 01 Nov 06,, 19:55.

Comment

I find it curious that non-Americans would so deeply involve themselves with discussions of US income tax laws as some of the respondents to the original post here have done.
                Marc
                Guess what? Other countries have an Inland Revenue Service too Yes, really!

Leibniz

Comment

Change warfare to welfare and I think you're on the mark. Social Security alone outpaces our entire defense budget, and that's including the supplemental for the war. What's more, it will continue to do so well into the future.... and that's just S/S. We could do away with the entire defense budget all together and all that would do is push back the date that the welfare system becomes unsustainable.

By the way, if I open the link in the first post am I going to see how the IRS was behind 9/11 or something?
                  Last edited by Wooglin; 01 Nov 06,, 21:18.

Comment

ooops

Opps yeah I meant welfare...

Marc

Comment

Opps yeah I meant welfare...

Marc
                      Ah, sorry then. In that case I am preaching the choir.

Comment

Working...
                      X