X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan:Losing Steam?

Pakistan:Losing Steam?

Hello to everybody.
    I am Neeraj Dikshit and am new to the site, this is my first post here.

Pakistan was a nation similiar to India when the partation happened, both had close to 0 GDP, Poverty and Illetracy was rampant, we had no proprer Army, the countries were in problem everywhere.I said was, not is.

India has witnessed a huge growth in Industry and Commercially, helping India's economy to boom, to such an extent that we can atleast, compete with China's Economy, not win. In Industry, our homegrown companies like TATA, Reliance, Infosys, Wipro are taking over the world with low-cost production and high quality goods. Indian cities are beating US Cities in number of IT Jobs (Bangalore beat California last year). Our literacy rate has reached an all time high of 66%. The Status of women has never been this high, and here, atleast we dont rape a girl because she studied (as it happened in PAkistan last month). Just after Independence the best job available was the army and nearly everybody wanted to join the army, but now there are so many jobs in different fields that there is a shortage of people to fill them up.India Inc has taken off, on a one way ride to heaven. The Army job has lost it's fizz. Those in the army and protecting the country day and night without worry, may god bless them.

Pakistan after independence has changed, but not as radically as India. The industry there still uses pre-World War 2 techniques in their industries. Last year, a Paskitani company called Adam Motors produced the first in-built car called the Revo, supposedly signifying Pakistans Industrial Revolution, but if the number of cars in a country signify it's industrial extent then, they have a lot to catch up to! Pakistan did not take advantage of the IT Boom last 2-3 years. Well, I dont blame the people because the government run by that no good fool Musharaff doesnt give them oppurtunity for all this, because he is too busy to care about his country's problems promoting his book 'In the Line of Fire'. We should call it a fictional book rather than a memoir. Socially the status of women is nearly the same as before, the rape incident seriously shocked me.I dont know why the intelligent and modern people in pakistan allow the religious exremist assholes to run the country. The Government run by that idiot is more worried about Kashmir and how many F-16's are the US giving him. The emphasis on the Army in the Pakistani budget is really too much. Does Musharaff think that India will attack him any moment and destroy his country?
    Sorry sir, we are too busy changing the country.
    And for good.
Working...
X