Israel-China.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel-China.

I have just read that Irael is second biggest arms supplier to China.
    Weapons are fairly advanced and can harm USA interests in the region.
    USA gives Israel huge sums of money best of US fighters and Israeli don't give
    a f*** about weapons proliferation to Red China,and US tax payers.?

Originally posted by blackhole
    I have just read that Irael is second biggest arms supplier to China.
    Weapons are fairly advanced and can harm USA interests in the region.
    USA gives Israel huge sums of money best of US fighters and Israeli don't give
    a f*** about weapons proliferation to Red China,and US tax payers.?
    Proof?

Comment

Israel did in the 90s sell certain weapons to China. That pretty much ended when the US vetoed the sale of the phalcon AWACS to China. The Chinese didn't want anything to do with Israel after that, and they never liked them to begin with (their sympathies lie with the Arabs), and Israel decided to focus on markets that wouldn't offend the US; Turkey, India, South America, Singapore, etc.

EDIT: wow Im an idiot I put US instead of China in the first sentence.
      Last edited by ZFBoxcar; 17 Jun 04,, 02:43.

Comment

I don't have that article on hand ,but I'm sure you can find somwhere.
        Israel supposed to be US biggest friend but if it comes to making profit nobody cares about their obligations.

Comment

I don't have that article on hand ,but I'm sure you can find somwhere.
          Israel supposed to be US biggest friend but if it comes to making profit nobody cares about their obligations.
          You can't just make accusations. You have to have proof.

Comment

I have just read
            You just read it where?
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
              You just read it where?
              Exactly.

Comment

His SIG says it all!
                Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin
                  His SIG says it all!
                  Got ya ;)

Comment

Ahhhh... Well he's a liberal, he doesn't need proof right?
                    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=Isr...e+Search&meta=

With reference to Blackhole's post, the above links indicates the position to some extent.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                        Ahhhh... Well he's a liberal, he doesn't need proof right?
                        Well he did "read it some where."

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

With reference to Blackhole's post, the above links indicates the position to some extent.
                          Some of the sites in that come up in that search are a little questionable. For example the fourth one down is some kind of White power site. I'm not saying there's no evidence. Just that, you need to be careful where you get information about this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

Amen to that .

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                              Most seem to support ZFBoxcar's version of things. I don't see anything current, from anything credible, but who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X