This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one from Pakistanidefenceforum.com

This post may be in the wrong place. I apologize if that is the case.
    This post is directed to those members who were also members of Pakistanidefenceforum.com. Is something wrong with the website, because i've repeatedly tried to get on it? It keeps telling me that the page does not exist. Please share any information about the subject. Thanks!!

Go to http://www.pakarmedforces.com

From what I've heard, PDF was hacked.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Irondüke
      lol Damn Mullahs again.

Comment

Originally posted by Irondüke
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Good Job who ever hacked that worthless mulla forum!

Comment

Browsing it I saw they finally banned you Lull. Not to mention blaming you for the board splits. (WAB, PMF, PAF, and pak mil<spit>)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
              Browsing it I saw they finally banned you Lull. Not to mention blaming you for the board splits. (WAB, PMF, PAF, and pak mil<spit>)
              Man if I had my way'I'd a busted them in the fun-hole even more!

I just got so sick and tired of their juvenile delinquint as hell threads started by some insolent child about how their 40 year old rag tag Mirage V's will take on indian Su-30's and defeat them, due to some God-damn islamic miracle!

And the sad part is that the webby at that pathetic foum allowed that kind of rubbish to be posted because them boys couldn't handle the truth! And then those idiots wondered why everyone at AFM and ACIG made fun of the *****!

Comment

Lulldapull is still posting on PDF. I've always seen a difference of styles between you two. hmmm one of you are fake? mayyybe :D.

Btw, PDF, is still the most interesting place IMO, stark differences in opinions are what cause good discussions. Of course, its no good when there's a bias in the background. A lot of good people there, no doubt, maybe they'll learn in time. I really like the way this place is managed, a lot less show of bias's, except apparently when it comes to France and the whole Bush vs Kerry/Moore thing :D.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                  Lulldapull is still posting on PDF. I've always seen a difference of styles between you two. hmmm one of you are fake? mayyybe :D.

Btw, PDF, is still the most interesting place IMO, stark differences in opinions are what cause good discussions. Of course, its no good when there's a bias in the background. A lot of good people there, no doubt, maybe they'll learn in time. I really like the way this place is managed, a lot less show of bias's, except apparently when it comes to France and the whole Bush vs Kerry/Moore thing :D.
                  Dude I am the real deal! All 9-1/4" of the one and the only, larger than life, the Amazing:

"lulldapull"! :)

Comment

Originally posted by lulldapull
                    Dude I am the real deal! All 9-1/4" of the one and the only, larger than life, the Amazing:

"lulldapull"! :)
                    DaPull?

So you confess, you're a dick? :D. haha gotchya! :D

So whose that person on PDF?
                    Last edited by Asim Aquil; 17 Aug 04,, 19:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                      DaPull?

So you confess, you're a dick? :D. haha gotchya! :D

So whose that person on PDF?
                      yaar asim;

lull has been banned from PDF ...

this here is the real lulldapull ... take it from me ...

yaar lull .... uss dusray forum ka kya hua???

aryan sent you a PM .... we're still waiting ...

Comment

ya well I personally wasn't so happy about his and SinoPak's banishment. You're one of the newer Mod's around there. I personally believe, everyone should have the freedom to say whatever they want as long as they're not just being an ass and spoiling the quality of the forum. I personally wouldn't ban anyone for saying something like "Pakistan sucks and India rules". I'd call him or her a moron, but ban? Nope.

And I don't like the amount of threads that are closed over there. There've been times when I've put in a lot of effort dissing some mullah's new fatwa on how Pakistan should be and then that thread gets deleted. Where as How Brahma made sex to his daughter thread is encouraged. It's clearly a non-Pakistani thing as well. The nation's leaders are working towards Peace with India where as encouragement to these threads, would just be counter productive to their efforts. Lol in one thread, some dude was like "You believe in multiple gods". The hindu goes like "No I don't". The dude's like "No you do!". I mean you can see, how weird it is. How can someone else dictate what another person believes in? And all these threads go over 100 reply counts.

But then again thats a very crazy environment, over there, god knows what kind of calls they have to make. I'm not in their shoes, so I don't judge them. I try to be supportive; giving in my thoughts every now and then. To follow or not is their decision.
                        Last edited by Asim Aquil; 17 Aug 04,, 23:47.

Comment

Originally posted by lulldapull
                          All 9-1/4" of the one and the only
                          Wow! I've seen alot of midgets, but at 9-1/4" you must be the shortest ever! ;)
                          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Lulldapull's Punjabi for Lull's Bridge. If that's what he meant. Now think Sausage.

Comment

oh now I see the wink.

Comment

Working...
                              X