Meet the Leftists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the Leftists

The photos below were taken at the "International Day of Emergency Protest" in San Francisco on Saturday, June 5th, 2004 -- The Editors.

The literature below was on display at the protest:

The photos below were taken outside the "Israel in the Ballpark" festival on Sunday, June 6th, at SBC Park (formerly PacBell Park). The objective was a birthday celebration for Israel, but the "peace movement" made its presence:

(A plane hired by the "peace" protesters flew over the demonstration. The banner reads: "Israel -- 56 years of ethnic cleansing & apartheid.")

Poor dumb bastards.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I saw that "Capitalism causes war " book and just started to laugh.

I guess they fail to recognize two key facts, communist nations have started more wars in the last century then any other nations and the only near Capitalist time in US and British history was our most peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
        Poor dumb bastards.
        Perfectly stated.

Comment

THe funny thing is if they are poor dumb bastards then what are you?

THey are voicing their opinions and being democratic.

You dont seem to have the initiative to go protest and to justify such inaction you attempt to make fun of persons that do.

We should not fund Israel.

Capitalism does not create wars.

People power create wars.

Comment

Originally posted by tw-acs

And I am voicing mine. They are all fucking Idiots.

You dont seem to have the initiative to go protest and to justify such inaction you attempt to make fun of persons that do.
            Give me a break. I don't agree with these stupid fucks that's why I'm not going to a protest with them. And there aren’t really many right wing protests. I went to a pro life one once. It was boring. Besides, conservatives tend to work inside the system.

I disagree.

OMG, he broke rank with the commies.

Comment

If I lost someone in Israel from a terrorist attack and they called Israelis rascist I would kick the person in the balls so he can not infect the world.

Comment

Small children. Twats.
                Besides, capitalism does not cause wars, only certain capitalists profit from them. They should go buy some defence stock and stop whinging. Chance would be a fine thing. Fucking Lefties.
                Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by tw-acs

Good point.

I agree.

People power create wars.
                  Yes, but that's a pretty generic statement. Unless you consider those people not as people

Comment

http://65.36.166.137/

interesting anti-fahrenheit 911 movies
                    sort of graphic and disturbing

Comment

From looking at those pictures you would think Israel was an empire conquering every country in its path killing millions of people and is somehow anti-gay.

Comment

That's just wierd......

[QUOTE=Leader;26481]The photos below were taken at the "International Day of Emergency Protest" in San Francisco on Saturday, June 5th, 2004 -- The Editors.

Breathtaking... I can't believe so many people sinking to such a level of insanity. Are they living in a different world?

Their further gone than I ever Imagined. I equate Zionism with extreme restraint as it regards its ever present enemies.

Drugs...Its got to be the drugs....the folks in those pictures have got some serious issues.

The face of evil personified
                        This is not America waving these banners it's Stalin's Russia, Hitlers Germany.

Ivan
                        Last edited by brokensickle; 21 Aug 07,, 11:52. Reason: dah huh!

Comment

And to think Mick Romney is a zionist!........of course the mormons believe America is the new Israel...........good thing he has no chance of being elected........would be a weird situation .*sarcasm*

Comment

heres the problem...

west who give democracy lessons to the others can not withstand a different voice...

drugs???

come a little east and you can see these protests wider and wider than ever...

this is you who live in a different world verbally and physically too...

from my point of wiew, yes some of banners are going a little bit extremist but overall is fine and fair...

as an addition being leftist does not means being communist...

yes yes....you are living in a different world which placed some thousand miles away from here...but you are criticising here from there....

calm down and wake up...
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

the plaqcards look familiar ,during the 70,s and 80,s it was south africa and its racist policies ,now its Isreal,i think these lefties need a country to protest against ,i have never been to Isreal or Palestine ,so i cannot comment ,i just feel showing swastika,s on a Jewish flag is bad taste ,but i still think they are nuts the protestors ,but they must also remember that they are allowed to protest like that in America,i wonder what will happen if you do that in Palestine or Israel .

Comment

Working...
                              X