Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with avatar

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...hick-small.jpg

I shrinked it beyond 125 and it's still not registering, keeps saying too big! I don't get it, that and I even made it into gif, knowing itsa smaller size than jpg, but nopes -- 'LunaTock said ya guys can help?
    Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble

Don't have the admins ability to mess around with that pic. Or move the thread anymore. But I can suggest that this would be better suited for the suggestions forum, and not firearms. :)

Comment

Oh hush! I'm so use ta posting in this area I didn't even know that other area(s?) like that existed, hehe. :)

Anyways....
      Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble

Comment

Both width and height were under 125 pixels?
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Why don't you just have the option to resize it automatically? Other forums I'm on have that, and its so much easier.

Comment

I got it, guys -- I jus used diff. proggie ta re-size. That other one wasn't doin it right.

Comment

Working...
            X