What I Don't Really Care About In The News Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Don't Really Care About In The News Today

...That Brittany Spears named her new kid.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

The one she bought in Africa? (or was that some other celeb?)

edit: Oh, I guess that was madonna.

I don't pay much attention to that crowd, lol.
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Tiger Woods this, Tiger Woods that.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
        Tiger Woods is probably the most talented Asian golfer in the world.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
          Fine. That's great. The man can chase a little white ball around with a big stick and knock it in some holes. Wonderful.

I am kinda tired of hearing about him being all upset that someone offended his wife.
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal View Post
            Fine. That's great. The man can chase a little white ball around with a big stick and knock it in some holes. Wonderful.
            If you think about it, that's pretty much what all athletes do.

Hockey players try to knock a little rubber biscuit into a 6'x4' net guarded by a guy wearing 2 doors on his shins and a full body armor.

Basketball players try to toss a big round orange ball into a horizontal hoop hanging 10' off the ground.

Baseball players try to hit a 5 oz. string ball being thrown at them by a guy from 60.5' away, with a round stick.

Football players carry a pig skin apparatus shaped like Stewy's head across the field while 11 men try their best to beat him down.

All sports are silly if you really examine them. That's why they are also known as games.

I am kinda tired of hearing about him being all upset that someone offended his wife.
            Someone insulted his wife?

Comment

Football players carry a pig skin apparatus shaped like Stewy's head across the field while 11 men try their best to beat him down.
              LoL

Originally posted by gunnut
              Someone insulted his wife?
              Didnt someone call her a tramp or release nude photos or something?

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
                bought.
                :)

Comment

LoL

Didnt someone call her a tramp or release nude photos or something?
                  A British Tabloid published nude pics of his wife (I think later declared to be fakes)

Tiger calls himself to be 'Cablinasian'. Most famous (or successful) Asian golfer would be Vijay Singh.

Comment

So what. I don't need to hear about him or golf for that matter all the friggin time.
                    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
                      tiger is american..****..you really dont care about sports...and nude pics did you say...mmmm...now lets start googling...
                      "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late;
                      And how can a man die better; Than facing fearful odds,
                      For the ashes of his father; And the temples of his gods."

Comment

Asian, is it?

I thought he was from Patagonia!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by kams View Post
                          Tiger calls himself to be 'Cablinasian'.
                          What is this now? Cablinasian? I have never heard of that.

Comment

Tiger Woods is a canibal?

Draconian- please post the nude pics of his wife, lol. I wanna see...
                            "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Speaking of nude pictures, we should have an adult section here. Complete with gawdy decorations and cheesy music.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by gunnut; 27 Oct 06,, 19:06.

Comment

Working...
                              X