G36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36?

Can anyone post the specs of the H&K G36? Ive used it in Delta Force: Black Hawk Down alot lol and it seems like a good gun. I heard it got adopted by the US Capitol Police SWAT Team.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as14-e.htm

check that out -- great weapon, i use this a lot on ~Rainbow Six 3~
    Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble

Comment

german standard issue, another mauser lol a kick ass gun in the modern era...
      Dont change fact...
      Scincerely, Napoleon

Comment

Having shot with most of the european guns i must say the g36 is by far the best... it basicly combines the G3a3's accuracy and power low weight and easy handling... brilliant gun!

Comment

Out of curiosity, can you attach a grenade launcher to the G36?

Comment

well i havent seen that yet but im sure theyle eventually get the M203 on there.
            Dont change fact...
            Scincerely, Napoleon

Comment

erm.. actually we do have a attachable grenade launcher :) we've been using it for ages ;)

Its called AG 36 and uses the standard 40mm ammo... you can equip it to the g36.. the m16.. etc etc..

The G36 is one of the most compatibel rifles and can be equipped with just about anything on the market...

I mostly use the Steyr Elite but when i use the g36 I have the following modifications:

-100-round dual drum magazine

-1.5X "Export" optical sight

- folding bipod

- UTL (universal tactical light)

Comment

Originally posted by Fireworxx
                erm.. actually we do have a attachable grenade launcher :) we've been using it for ages ;)

Its called AG 36 and uses the standard 40mm ammo... you can equip it to the g36.. the m16.. etc etc..

The G36 is one of the most compatibel rifles and can be equipped with just about anything on the market...

I mostly use the Steyr Elite but when i use the g36 I have the following modifications:

-100-round dual drum magazine

-1.5X "Export" optical sight

- folding bipod

- UTL (universal tactical light)
                100 round magzine? You have a picture of that?

Comment

took me ages to find pictures but here you are :)

top right corner...

and here the side view.

Comment

Wish I had one of those 100 round mags in DF: Black Hawk Down before :)

Comment

whoa the german have got a hold of a multi-purpose bayonet.. this isnt good at all.. the american ones are only good for stabbing..
                      "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Comment

Fine weapon by any standards.
                        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

The capitol gaurds have a g36k with 2 mags and a 4x ACOG red-dot scope.
                          If I could upload images, I'd post some pics of a couple gaurds outside the capitol with their guns.

Comment

Oh, I've seen those guys! I made a trip to Washington D.C. about 2 years ago and I remember being surprised that they were carrying G36's and not some form of M16.
                            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I went last summer (only about 2.25 hours form where I live), took alot of pictures. maybe about 12 or so of those capitol gaurds. Got some great pics.
                              I should print a 3-page fold-out and make it fold-out vertically.

Comment

Working...
                              X