No announcement yet.

Do you want four more years of misery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want four more years of misery?

http://www.democraticunderground.com...18_misery.html

If the current government is misery the question is can you trade it for agony!

Originally posted by Idiot Liberals
    For over three years, all we've heard about is tax cuts, tax cuts, and more tax cuts. When is he going to admit that his tax cuts have done nothing to stimulate the economy or produce job growth and come up with a plan B?
    Only what? 900,000 in the past 3 months.

Comment

Funny, cause the economists all say the US economy is recovered and growing again.

Somehow that news escaped the liberal media AND the Dem party....

Comment

It's the "Democratic Underground". Hasn't it allready been proven that they are insane? ;)
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
          It's the "Democratic Underground". Hasn't it allready been proven that they are insane? ;)
          Yep. I refer you to the first post:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=1969

Comment

Would you pefer 4 years w/ Bush who is capable of defending us or 4 years with an lying idiot who wants to have the UN tell us when we can defend ourselves?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
              idiot who wants to have the UN tell us when we can defend ourselves?
              He may have changed his position on the UN by now,. ;)
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

You know something, Gentlemen, I have my problems with the UN which I think is one of the most defunct orgs on earth

BUT SINCE WHEN DID ANYBODY LISTENED TO THE UN?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                  You know something, Gentlemen, I have my problems with the UN which I think is one of the most defunct orgs on earth

Wonder if deep down, the delegates to the UN feel like they were the weak link in thier governments chain of command? That the UN is the "left field" of politics?

Comment

I did at one time. I believed that even though they were just bureaucrats the majority were trying to do the right things. I miss the days when I thought a huge body of people from around the world were trying to save us all, and not just fill their pockets.

Comment

And yet, I cannot understand this American obsession about the UN dictating US policy. It can't even dictate UN policy.

Comment

It's our liberal politicians. Part of their campaign is to deploy military only through UN directive.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                          It's our liberal politicians. Part of their campaign is to deploy military only through UN directive.
                          Of course, everybody forgot Clinton's Kosovo War - ie no UN authorization.

Comment

Of course, everybody forgot Clinton's Kosovo War - ie no UN authorization.
                            I didn't say they were being truthful, just that is thir current "internationalist" stance. It's simply a direct opposite to the Republican stance. Partisan politics...

Comment

John Kerry apparently listens, he wants to be in their wallets.

Comment

Working...
                              X