X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Dreaming #2? Chinese v v a-41a Aircraft

for more images
    Click Here

Seems like the recent comparisons of China taking over US in media have given chinese teenagers all the materials needed for th developement of these stuffs...

Comment

Don't make me break out the F/A-37 again.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Do it do it! I wanna see!
        Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

As I once said ,China will not have carrier untill we have enough money.Now economy is more important.

Comment

F/A-37 Talon:

The plane in these pictures is air vehicle number 1, a prototype on board the USS Washington for catapult fit checks. Not yet made public, the F/A-37 is a Mach 3.5, super cruise stealth fighter/bomber/interceptor with a 4000nm range. Top speed is classified, some where in the Mach 4 plus range. Awesome! Also, there is no phase interval for this plane. It has a 10,000 hour life airframe and engines that require replacement only at failure or signs of trouble. The squadrons are to be out of Whidbey Island, 12 planes to a command.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wangrui961 View Post
              As I once said ,China will not have carrier untill we have enough money.Now economy is more important.
              By the time you get a carrier you will not know how to use it.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

I'm not expert on this, but the aircraft pictured is from the movie "Stealth" I believe. I could easily be wrong of course.

Tempting as it may be to believe pictures of just about anything — including a new, top secret U.S. military aircraft — might turn up on the Internet, that isn't the case here. These photographs are not images of a prototype F/A-37 "Talon" aircraft being tested aboard the aircraft carrier USS George Washington, but pictures taken from the forthcoming motion picture Stealth.
                Although these pictures come from a fictional movie, they were taken aboard a real U.S. aircraft carrier: the USS Abraham Lincoln, which was used for filming while the vessel was at San Diego's Naval Air Station North Island in June 2004. The ship's public affairs group issued the following press release for the occasion:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/airplane/a37.asp
                Last edited by Goatboy; 19 Oct 06,, 06:57.

Comment

Come on, it's a joke.

Comment

Someone has to stop adobe before china takes over the world.
                    F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig View Post
                      Someone has to stop adobe before china takes over the world.
                      oh plz, adobe is the only hope for good dreams

Comment

Working...
                      X