• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry's Daughter at Cannes

Alexandra Kerry.

Yuck
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

What kind of f'ing pig goes out like that in public?

And her daddy wants to run the country?

Um, no thanx.

Comment

glad, atleast she got an underwear....saved her from the b(l)ushes!

She can definetely be in a blind date edition!!
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

had i been an american i would have voted for her father.
        Jhingalala-Jhingalala, Hurr-Hurr!!! :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          What kind of f'ing pig goes out like that in public?

And her daddy wants to run the country?

Um, no thanx.

The fact that most voters consider personal lives and family members of candidates as an important fact in their voting makes me vomit.

How does the fact A's daughter is a slut and B's daughter is an alcoholic going to affect my statndard of livivng or the security of this nation?
          This is F**** high shcool all over again. Who sucked who's d***, who weared what to the prom, who has a bigger truck.... wtf???!!! Is this a nomination for a prom queen or a presidential election?

And lets not even start on presidential BJ's...

Comment

Its like this nitwit...

If the dude can't even teach his daughter how to dress morally, he don't need to be setting policies that affect all of our children.

IOW, he don't need to be president.

Got it?

Comment

Its like this nitwit...

If the dude can't even teach his daughter how to dress morally, he don't need to be setting policies that affect all of our children.

IOW, he don't need to be president.

Got it?

From your previous posts it is obvious that you like Bush. I dont know how old Kary's daughter is but she looks well into 20s. At that age a person is old enough to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions. I'm sure she doesnt show up like that to public and famility events. In fact I'd be more worried if her daddy still tried to control her. She did not break any laws!
              Now look at Bush. His daughters are under age. So far they have: Forget official documents, underage drinking (breaking some serious laws). Tried to use their status on bartenders and have complete disregard for Special Service agents who are there to protect those dumb broads. And thats just what WE know.
              Now you tell me who is a bad father?

But you know, I dont care. I hate Bush. But I dont care that he snorted coke in college as long as he doesn't anymore. I would not care if his younger daughter likes to be "donkey punched" and the older likes to be "chilly doged". THey are individuals (this is not middle east) and they are not the ones being nominated. Now, when somebody is from an Ivy school and runs this country and keeps saying "nuCELar" instead of "nuCLEar" in their presidential address, or embarassess the whole country in front of foreign embassadors and ministers by thinking that Cashmere is a textile and Sri Lanka is a government official, then I'd be really worried.

Comment

If she was properly raised she wouldn't go out in public looking like a 20 dollar slut, i don't care how old she was.

Comment

If she was properly raised she wouldn't go out in public looking like a 20 dollar slut, i don't care how old she was.
                  20 dollars?! Goddamnit that's expensive for such a disgusting beast. I would most definately let her pay for the (mental & physical: eyes) damage she'd cause to me!

Comment

Originally posted by berkut
                    keeps saying "nuCELar" instead of "nuCLEar"
                    So do y'all have a problem wit' 'da way we Southerners talk? We'uns prolly think y'all talk silly too. Think 'bout that b'fore ya' talk 'bout others.
                    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Wow !Guys! Take it easy.Would like to see American girls wear Burka!!! like they do in Saudi Arabia or Afganistan??I guess few more years of Bush and his pseudoChristian maniacs and you going to see or rather don't see Pamela Anderson in Burka.!!PS.At least Kerry's daughter is not fat like most of US girls.
                      Last edited by bodybag; 01 Jun 04,, 01:47.

Comment

I hope she is in a Burka, she is way to damn old!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybag
                          Wow !Guys! Take it easy.Would like to see American girls wear Burka!!! like they do in Saudi Arabia or Afganistan??I guess few more years of Bush and his pseudoChristian maniacs and you going to see or rather don't see Pamela Anderson in Burka.!!PS.At least Kerry's daughter is not fat like most of US girls.
                          Quit posting shit. Post something of substance or leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                            Quit posting shit. Post something of substance or leave.
                            Hey guys ,you do not have to be scared when you almost see beautyfull young breasts,we do not live in Victorian England.
                            By the way her picture was taken in Europe in Cannes ,people over there are more liberal in what they wear.
                            In my view she looks absolutelly hot!!
                            And this one too!

Comment

Actually durign the 19th Century and before in Britian is perfectly alright to show breasts but at the same time it was scandalas to show legs, lol.

In my opinion she looks like a cheap slut with a worn out pussy.

Comment

Working...
                              X