Nazis what's missing in this picutre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazis what's missing in this picutre

Most counter cultural movements consist of several different entities flowing from the same well spring...or kinda like a multi armed beast.

There is the militian arm, an intellectual arm, sometimes a humanitarian arm, religious/arm called "reformers", political arm information/propaganda arm... ect.

Nazis appear to be missing some arms...hu. or are they? The other arms wont tell you they are on the same body as the visible controversial militant in your face arm. The other arms will often condem the militants actions.

Get my point?

Also, the militant arm isn't the first arm to show up at the party. It may be the first to be noticed but that is intentional. Militant and terroristic activity is a later stage in the game of "lets overthrow this government and start a new order."

My question is who or what and where are the other arms ..

ALSO

Is there a connection between domestic terrorist and international terrorist

The first attempt to blow up the trade towers involved a yellow rider truck and if I am not mistaken... IT contained
    a bomb made of chemicals... fertalizer is a chemichal ya know. Also this as I understand is a trade mark of aquida (what ever u know who I mean) Is it just by chance that the oklahoma bombing had the same trade mark of alquida (how do you spell that!) It could be.. I suppose.. hmmm They preach alot of the same retoric.... and lastly

where is the heart of the beast?

er

It was assumed at first that Islamic Militants were responsible for the Oklahoma City Bombing. That was until Tim McVeigh was connected to it & arrested. It is claimed he got the idea to do that to a Government Building from a white supremist novel, the Turner Diaries.

But there was also mumbling about Jose Padila being connected to the Oklahoma Bombing. And he was later arrested, charged with aiding Al-Qaeda & planning to set a dirty bomb off in the United States.

It might of just been that Jose moved on to some new partners, but one could rack thier brains over wether or not there is more to that than just coincidence.

P.s. If you don't mind my asking, what is this facination with Nazi's anyway?

Comment

hmm

I was a kid when I first learned about the holocaust. it stuned me that one man was able to control a whole population at will........ HOW DID HE DO THAT!? was the burning question... AND OF COURSE none of the adults around me could really answer the question in a satisfatory way. Then Jim Jones, rember him? some how was able to get all those people to kill their own children and then themselves. I was 11 when that happened. I realized right then and there that in this world there exsists really screwed up evil people who have the means and the will to take control of your mind and then make you do things that you would not want to do in your own valition. I have learned since then that the means to do this is available to anybody powerful or insignifigant.. THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT.... But most people don't want to do what they did... they just want you to buy their products or vote for them and also power is limited in a open society. It is difficult to controll everybodys thinking when there is freedom of thought. THAT IS WHY THIS WORLD NEEDS AMERICA . In America some people are being controlled, but it is hard to control enough people to do the kind of damnage that hitler and jimmy did. Almost impossible.

anyway the pursuit of understanding has taken me all over the map.... politics, psychology, revolutions, religion, you name it... every where but spelling and sentence structure. And of course hitler and jim where just pieces in a puzzle and so far I haven't been able to give up trying to put the rest of the pieces together....................
      I get disgusted at times walk away and say... forget this crap! But I aways end up comming back. It madening and most people find the whole thing boring.. so I get lonely too :)

er

er

Comment

[QUOTE=Lunatock]It was assumed at first that Islamic Militants were responsible for the Oklahoma City Bombing. That was until Tim McVeigh was connected to it & arrested. It is claimed he got the idea to do that to a Government Building from a white supremist novel, the Turner Diaries.

[QUOTE]

Yes, so I have heard... I am gonna read that book next..

It really bugs me that they killed that boy off so quick.. I don't what really happened but the package is to nice and neat. Oh it was just timmy and terry up to their Nazi hijenks... give me a break!

But sometimes we the public should be left in the dark.. REALLY. I think if most of america could see the whole truth we would be freaken out. America is up to her knees in some serious shit... the crazys are serious this time..and determind

er

wanna hear my hypothosis on what is really going on in this world right now?

oh yea! and history... I have had to read lots of history.. It's adictive too.

Comment

Working...
        X