hey aryan! and ya'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey aryan! and ya'll

Look what is on the history channel tonight!

Time Machine
    Nazi America: A Secret History
    In a 2-hour survey of Nazism in the U.S., we trace the history from the fairly benign organization that gave structure to newly-arrived German immigrants to today's neo-Nazis, who breach the borderline of free speech by using radical action to force their agenda of Aryan purity. It's also a history of the imperfection of American freedom.

http://www.historychannel.com/global...p?NetwCode=THC

This is why I came to this board! And this is why I wan't to have a disscussion on propaganda! Oh man you guys gotta watch this. I stumbled onto this movement here in america by accident. It is disturbing. I talked with several people involved.... they are forming a revolution and all kinds of stuff. But I don't want to say quite yet because I don't want anybody to dismiss me out of hand. I'll say this.. they are working towards a holocaust here in america. Oh, just watch the show. I don't know everything there is to know about this movement but I know they are serious dangerous and well organized and have quite a successful propaganda machine going. tHEY ARE TRYING TO RECRUIT POTENTIAL RADICAL CHANGE AGENTS RIGHT NOW. I think they are international .. I have theories but not a whole lot of solid stuff. The stuff I do know for certain I learned by talking to them so I don't even have much documentation to support any of the information I do have. I did have a bunch of things they sent me in my email. But I don't even have that anymore because somebody broke into my email and deleted it all... or a lot of it. REALLY

Oh, just watch the show

er

Originally posted by headlessbarbie

Time Machine
    In a 2-hour survey of Nazism in the U.S., we trace the history from the fairly benign organization that gave structure to newly-arrived German immigrants to today's neo-Nazis, who breach the borderline of free speech by using radical action to force their agenda of Aryan purity. It's also a history of the imperfection of American freedom.

This is why I came to this board! And this is why I wan't to have a disscussion on propaganda! Oh man you guys gotta watch this. I stumbled onto this movement here in america by accident. It is disturbing. I talked with several people involved.... they are forming a revolution and all kinds of stuff. But I don't want to say quite yet because I don't want anybody to dismiss me out of hand. I'll say this.. they are working towards a holocaust here in america. Oh, just watch the show. I don't know everything there is to know about this movement but I know they are serious dangerous and well organized and have quite a successful propaganda machine going. tHEY ARE TRYING TO RECRUIT POTENTIAL RADICAL CHANGE AGENTS RIGHT NOW. I think they are international .. I have theories but not a whole lot of solid stuff. The stuff I do know for certain I learned by talking to them so I don't even have much documentation to support any of the information I do have. I did have a bunch of things they sent me in my email. But I don't even have that anymore because somebody broke into my email and deleted it all... or a lot of it. REALLY

Oh, just watch the show

er

Sounds really interesting, but unfortunately I can't watch it. I don't get US channels.

Comment

Originally posted by aryan
      Sounds really interesting, but unfortunately I can't watch it. I don't get US channels.
      check out the site. I would love to hear your views on this show.

I guess this is a good place to begine our discussion if you don't mind.

are you European?

What do you think of these fellows, ever heard of em?

http://www.ngws.org/

http://www.goodwill.f9.co.uk/ngws.htm

and this symbol on the front of this book
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...64900?v=glance

What do you think of Wahabism? I prob didn't spell that right...

and most importantly what do you think of European Unity.

and can you please help me understand the differences between Nazism and facism.

Thanks

er

oh yea you asked what I thought of homosexuality. My oppinion isn't really important though but I will share anyway. I think homosexuals should be treated with the same respect as anybody else, I think they are humans with needs weeknesses and strenghts, bad qualities and good qualities. But I think homosexuality is as wrong as adultry and is detrimental to the individuals as well as society, just as adultry. The militant homosexual movement... drives me nuts I have conflicting feeling on this one. Every minority in society has been targeted as potential agents of change, many homosexuals who have joined this movement has turned himself over to be used as a pawn. THIS KIND OF exploitation of these groups pisses me off at the wizards behind the curtin... oh I cannot stand them! But I think a certain amount of responsibility falls on the shoulders of those who are being used. Nobody should ever just join a movement without carefully examining it. Now I wanna ask you... are you the really great guy who just hasn't been able to find the right one yet.

Comment

oh yea!

and these guys!!!

http://members.aol.com/xmaspiracy/

now be honest. Are you familure with these guys? I am not asking if you are associated.

er

Comment

Time Machine

Oh, just watch the show

er
          Wouldn't put it past these hate groups to wish to become as big as Nazi Germany was during WW2. Unfortunately for them, they've been getting downsized by the US Government, namely the FBI these past three or four years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
            Wouldn't put it past these hate groups to wish to become as big as Nazi Germany was during WW2. Unfortunately for them, they've been getting downsized by the US Government, namely the FBI these past three or four years.
            Yea, the fbi rocks. But these guys are disterbing and dangerous and ... they are still gaining momentum. This is also personal for me because they POSE as fundamental Christians and political conservatives . It's like they poured themselves into a politically conservative and fundament christian mold hijacked all the political political platform and then carry out terrorist acts and other stuff in the name of Christianity and political conservatism. Also it seems like they work hand in glove with the hateful side of the left. The left paints this outlandish and distorted picture of C/c and then these guys present themselves as proof positive that the left's rediculous claims are valid. Seeing is believing. Youve seen them, like the idiot we all saw screeming and freeking out over that 10 commandments monument issue. They are the ones holding signs that declare "God hates fags" Remember wakco? I thought Bill Clinton was for sure launching a crusade against off beat christians and gun owners. I hate to say it but he was right, and on the money going after those guys. The left calls Bush a facist.... but these guys hate Bush and this is where the picture get real disterbing. Their propaganda on Bush the war and our government the FBI, the CIA and so on is almost exactly like the propaganda of the Islamic radicals. They preach the same message on many issues but with different terms suited for the religion and region. They are spreading out in the same net work style as alquida or how ever it is spelled but here in america they claim to be presbyterian with anabaptist heritiage. They clearly have reached the second stage. I hear their propaganda on the local radio station and preached on the local tv channel. Iread it in books written by "christians and liberals" And they are broadcasting in cities all across this country... They are targeting the youth They are preparing for armed resistance if martial law is ever declaired. But they probably would be the ones that caused the crisis. They're the ones who tell us we cannot trust our military and that there are consentration camps being set up all over this country. Remember the goal isn't to defet the military but to ingnite a civil war. They do this by filling the citizens with fear and misstrust of their government.. They have murdered, and threatened the lives of those on the net who are trying to expose them... they are seeping into the churches all across this country. They wrap themselves in the American flag and the undiserning eye wouldn't be able to tell the difference between what I am and what they are..... They don't call America "the great satan.".. They call it "Babylon"... and they are the agents that will deliver Gods wrath upon Babylon.

They are like the C/c s evil twin.

I haven't yet watched the program that is on tonight ... I don't know if the show is about these guys I am telling you about or some other group... I hope it is informative.

catch it if you can
            er

Comment

Thought you were referring to the white supremist movement. But this just looks like something for the tin foil hat crowd.

Comment

No.. I

Thought you were referring to the white supremist movement. But this just looks like something for the tin foil hat crowd.
                No, you are right I was talking about the white supremist movement. I just didn't realize it because they approached me as "conservative and christian" anti liberal (appearently liberal means jew) pro family pro-life, patriotic and they never said anything about race.

The show was very interesting, and they confirmed something I suspected, the internet is their vehicle for propaganda... duh. BUT MORE INPORTANTLY The Nazi movement is exploiting freedom of religion and trying to combine christianity with nazism. JUST AS I SUSPECTED but wasn't sure because they had never mentioned race as part of their platform. But what the history channel failed to mentioned that they along with having their own web pages they will hang out on christian and political website possing as your average joe christian only with a different perspective on interpreting the bible in order to seak out new recruits.. Also I think they set up boards and advertise themselves as orthodox christians to lure unsespecting traditional christians in to chat, then very subtly begin to challenge and undermine the orthodox views while posing their new interpretations that suit the goals of the movements . I think this because when I tried to warn a monitor at a supposedly traditional christian board, that there where radicals misrepresenting themselves on the board AND SUGGESTING WE START A 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION TO OVER THROW THE CURRENT ORDER... IN THE NAME OF CHRIST... THEY BANDED ME! KICK ME OFF.. NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED MY PRIVET MESSAGES. weird hu? Also they are using brainwashing techs... not just open face retoric. What a shock.. dishonest nazies.
                I am tired I hope that all made sence.
                er

btw.. after the show tonight i took a quick look at their theology and right away I recognized that their theology is form of esoteric weird stuff.. not biblical in anyway shape or form.
                Last edited by headlessbarbie; 14 May 04,, 07:54.

Comment

What, does Aryan claim to be a Nazi or something?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    What, does Aryan claim to be a Nazi or something?
                    He calls himself an Aryan nationalist...I really dont know what it means! He's proud of his glorious race, heritage and past.And I dont know whats so glorious!!
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

I hate Nazis.

Comment

Don't hate em

It's better to try to understand them... Hate is irrational

He calls himself an Aryan nationalist...I really dont know what it means! He's proud of his glorious race, heritage and past.And I dont know whats so glorious!!
                        I don't get the difference.... and there seems to be alot of people who call themselves lots of different things but they look like Nazis or a Nazis' close cousnin Like anarchist... ya I know they don't believe in any form of government... right what ever, not untill there is anarchy! Nobody really wants that. But anarchist preach the same propaganda as american nazis and french nationals and some dude I talked to in germany another in england.

I don't get em.. I guess, well it seems that counter cultureal movements generally have lots of little groups who have different lables but their ends seem to be generally the same, just the means are different. THERE ARE ALL THESE GROUPS THAT PREACH THE SAME PROPAGANDA, BUT DON'T ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH EACH OTHER. ie.. Islamic propagandist have the same conspiracy theories about 911 as anarchist and some facist I have talked to. I dont know... I am trying to figure all this stuff out by my self.. I am about to give up and an go buy a book. I have been doing this off and on for 3 years

er

er
                        Last edited by headlessbarbie; 14 May 04,, 18:23.

Comment

It's better to try to understand them... Hate is irrational
                          I hate them. because I understand there is a local vipers nest of those terrorist POS's that have already tried to kill me once, and would try again if they had a big enough set for dealing with the consequences part two.

My understanding is quite clear, they deserve to be on the same level as Al-Qaeda. Members of either group would just as gladly kill me given the chance.

Comment

I hate them. because I understand there is a local vipers nest of those terrorist POS's that have already tried to kill me once, and would try again if they had a big enough set for dealing with the consequences part two.

My understanding is quite clear, they deserve to be on the same level as Al-Qaeda. Members of either group would just as gladly kill me given the chance.

And I agree, they all deserve a good killen but emotion can't be the basis. But if they tried to kill you then I guess you can be a lil emotional about it... BUT REMEMBER... EMOTIONAL PEOPLE ARE EASIER TO BRAINWASH

Now explain to me what the hell are you talking about? Nazis have tried to kill you? What is "POS"? Do they want to kill you for any specific reason other than that you are an American?

Tell me the whole story. This is too interesting.
                            btw I am glad your okay and they failed.

if they had a big enough set for dealing with the consequences part two.
                            set of what? consequences part two? Are you talking in code? English pleez..

er
                            Last edited by headlessbarbie; 15 May 04,, 09:22.

Comment

oh yea

I forgot

What is W.A.B? What kind of spiritual leader are you?

er

Comment

Working...
                              X