Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic website shows beheading of American

this is why we are in iraq

go here to see why but caution it is graphic.
    its making my blood boil I am so mad.

XXXX WARNING XXXX
    THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. HOWEVER, WE FEEL IT IS NECESSARY TO PROVIDE IT TO YOU IN ORDER TO SHOW YOU WHO THE ENEMY REALLY IS AND WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF.

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/bergvideo.html
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
    Semper Fi

oh but we are worse

I can't look and anyway these pics enough for me http://www.almidfarah.fanspace.com/
    remember this?
    Is this what I heard about? a beheading and then they played soccer with the victoms head. God I have a hard time even typing the words words much less contemplating or carrying out in this kind of activity. This is unfathomable kind of behavior, who would even think up something like this!

What on earth can we do about these people?

AT times I wish we wouldn't use so much restraint... to hell with the europeans. These people need a good kill'en and that's all there is to it. I wonder what Teddy K. will say about this? I suppose we brought this on ourselves too.

Maybe even the liberals will get it this time. one can hope

eryan
    Last edited by headlessbarbie; 12 May 04,, 04:28.

Comment

I have not opened the link. I refuse to. After all I am a human being and I will not accept such beastly acts. Barbaric to say the least.

Don't bring down every issue to liberals and conservatives. I am sure no one who claims he is a human being will accept this type of utter animal like behaviour.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        I have not opened the link. I refuse to. After all I am a human being and I will not accept such beastly acts. Barbaric to say the least.

Don't bring down every issue to liberals and conservatives. I am sure no one who claims he is a human being will accept this type of utter animal like behaviour.
        I'm with you Ray.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

This is a sick disgusting act by sick disgusting animals called .... araabs .. !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X