This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Muslim Question

Do you guys here realize Islam's true goal?

How Islam is constantly making war with other countries in hopes of land grants, how they act peaceful and passifistic when they get into a country via immigration/asylum seeking like in Europe and then call out for more rights?

after seeing them blow up places all around the world and then looking at history of countries, for example in India they broke away to form pakistan.

this is the number 1 threat i feel to the world, every muslim country is a war zone/hostile area to nonmuslims, THINK ABOUT IT.

you can build a mosque down the street from the vatican or anywhere in europe, but a church in saudi arabia? NO WAY. i thought islam was a religion of peace and tolerance, but i was lied to after 9/11.

It's goal is to takeover the world.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by DeltaForce
    i thought islam was a religion of peace and tolerance
    ha yeah lol

Comment

Not all muslims are bad, but I think a lot of islamic races are hellbent on world distruction.

Comment

Originally posted by aryan
        Not all muslims are bad, but I think a lot of islamic races are hellbent on world distruction.
        Islamic races? never heard of em
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          Islamic races? never heard of em
          All the middle eastern races.

Not all muslims were the same, Turkey, Pakistan Iran for instance, are all muslims and were to create a pro-western troika, until the Islamic mullahs took over Iran.

Comment

I agree. I have yet to hear form this majority of Muslims that stand against Al Qaeda.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
              I agree. I have yet to hear form this majority of Muslims that stand against Al Qaeda.
              Al-queda are an arab organisation with an arab agenda, why would non-arabs support them?
              Last edited by Aryan; 10 May 04,, 16:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                Simply put, you wont hear it!! All you would hear is jihad against us infidels!!

Comment

Al-queda are an arab organisation with an arab agenda, why would non-arabs support them?
                  Then may be talk about the ALQ people in Afghanistan, Pakistan (NWFP), Indonesia and Malaysia? All of em are Arabs??

Comment

I belive that not all Muslims are bad or support terrorism, etc. But I do belive that a sizeable percentage do, and I agree with Delta's statements. The goal of radical Islam is to convert the world to Islam or make the world one big Muslim country.

Comment

You mean a big crescent of Muslim Ummah starting from Turkey till Indonesia ?? That will never happen! There are lots of secular, liberal muslims to take care of that!

Comment

Fact is, you will have to assume they are all meant to do evil.

In Palestine, women who people know and love all of a sudden end of blowing themsevles up, without even talking to people about their planes.

In Madrid, people probably lived next to those Muslims and thought they were nice, then when the police went to capture them they blew up all the surrounding apartments.

Because of this, I would not want to live next to a Muslim. You cannot tell if they are good or bad, plus when they follow a hellish book (Qu'ran) I guess this is what I can expect.

Mohammad said when he died ' Let there be no two religions in Arabia. '

Mohammed is the only prophet out there that led armies and made war with people, what are you supposed to expect?

I'm not advocating death to all Muslims, but the world would surely be better without them.

Comment

Oh greaaat another Carpenturr. Think maybe islamophobiacs will be the next invasion after the neo-commies?

That post, and other discussions like it just seem like history repeating itself.

Jews
                          Irish
                          Japanese
                          Muslims

And if anyone cares to google "9/11 condemned" There probably would be a nice list of Arab leaders & scholars that spoke out against the september eleventh attacks.

There was also quite a bit of speaking out against A/Q by the Northern Alliance. Mostly letting thier guns do the talking.

Africa...yeah there is fighting in the north where the Muslims are. Not that central & southern Africa are all peacefull like.

And finally, can't speak for all the Muslims or those who use the term to thier convenience, but this one plans on being here awhile. Hope you enjoy the board DeltaForce. :)

Comment

Because of this, I would not want to live next to a Muslim. You cannot tell if they are good or bad, plus when they follow a hellish book (Qu'ran) I guess this is what I can expect.

Mohammad said when he died ' Let there be no two religions in Arabia. '

Mohammed is the only prophet out there that led armies and made war with people, what are you supposed to expect?

I'm not advocating death to all Muslims, but the world would surely be better without them.
                            Sorry I dont endorse your way of generalized thinking, infact I strongly object and condone the tone of your language! Its so deplorable that you branded 1.2 billion people in the world, their religion and their holy book.

This is what Hitler thought about jews and Al Queda about all others! so whats makes you any different from them??
                            Last edited by Jay; 10 May 04,, 23:25.

Comment

Jay and Lunatock..

believe what you want, but when Muslims come knocking on your door once they have ammassed 50% of hte population in the country and their next goal after having 20+ kids is then to killl all non muslims, well i'll be already out of the country while people like you are still talking about how peaceful Islam is

dont wry, time will tell who is naive ; -)

you have to admit, i may generalize, but the points i make have to be made, you have to generalize, muslims go into every country and look what they do:

Muslims in USA; 9-11 attack kills 3000 innocents, killing american diplomats (aid and development), ripping off welfare programs, funding terror, kidnapping kids, blowing up Embassies, sniper and gun attacks kill innocent
                              Muslims in Russia; attack parade 38 innocent killed, Moscow 118 killed in theater (terrorists fault)
                              Muslims in Australia; gang rapes of australian girls, by Lebanese muslim immigrants
                              Muslims in Sri Lanka; attacking the christians hindu and chinese, causing riots and death and destruction
                              Muslims in Singapore; attacking the christians hindu and chinese
                              Muslims in Malaysia; attacking the christians and hindus and chinese
                              Muslims in Kashmir; burning hindus, constant attacks on innocent people
                              Muslims in India; blowing up temples full of people. constant attacks on innocent people
                              Muslims in the Philipines; kidnapping, raping and killing civilians, calling for separate state
                              Muslims in Somalia; commiting genocide on christians(all dead or gone)WOMEN AND KIDS ENSLAVED killing UN aid workers
                              Muslims in Sudan; also commiting Genocide on christians (dead or gone) killing UN aid workers
                              Muslims in Serbia; attacking christian serbs and churches
                              Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bombing churches beating christians
                              Muslims in Iraq ; Killing neihboring muslims and infidels oppressing all non-islamics
                              Muslims in Isreal; Palestinians slaughtering jewish civilians and children.
                              Muslims in Indonesia; murdering the infidels, teachers and destroying churches (christmas eve) and ethnic homes and businesses. Raping and attacking Christians
                              Muslims in Philippines; genocide of christians, kidnapping/murder, child-soldiers, calling for separate state, bus and church bombings
                              Muslims in Bali; bombing, killing, raping christians and hindus
                              Muslims in Bangladesh; kidnapping, enslave, murders, bombings
                              Muslims in Saudi Arabia; hijacking US planes and flying into populated buildings, oppression of all other religion and killing opponents
                              Muslims in Yemen; blowing up US ships and attacking foreign nationals
                              Muslims in China; undermining the governments slow acceptence of capitalism with guerilla attacks on industry and usual threats and harassment
                              Muslims in Pakistan; attacking and killing foreign civilians and other innocent christians trying to assist
                              Muslims in Sierra Leone; slaugter of christians
                              Muslims in Uganda;genocide of christians, muslims calling for separate state
                              Muslims in Rwanda;genocide of christians, muslims calling for separate state
                              Muslims in Zimbabwe;genocide of christians, deportations and harrasment
                              Muslims in Congo;genocide of christians, muslims calling for separate state
                              Muslims in Nigeria; genocide of christians, muslims calling for separate state
                              Muslims in Burkina Faso; send terrorists into Ivory Coast
                              Muslims in Namibia; genocide of christians, muslims calling for separate state
                              Muslims in South Africa; persecution of christians, muslims calling for separate state
                              Muslims in Algeria; christians killed, priests beheaded, churches destroyed
                              Muslims in Bangladesh; Churches destroyed, christian schools harassed and boarded up
                              Muslims in England; Race riots 2001get ready for more! Beating up innocent old ladies and men and killing and raping teens
                              Muslims in Azerbaijan; Christians harassed, jailed and deported or killed, churches burned or boarded up
                              Muslims in Ivory Coast; genocide of christians
                              Muslims in India; infiltrators attack capital, kill diplomats and innocents
                              Muslims in Kashmir; wanton killing and bombing of innocents
                              Muslims in Chechnya; blowing up police stations and churches, killing telecom workers and innocents
                              Muslims in Afghanistan; Islamists attacking americans and killing each other over fundamentals.

Comment

Working...
                              X