Liberals are insane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals are insane!

I'm sorry, but I had to post this. I think some of the dems have finally lost their minds. Here are some quotes that prove my point.

4) "..I expect that the A**HOLES and Sons of B****ES at www.rightwingnews.com will try to smear us first with stupid EDITED POSTS then insist that the feds arrest all of us as traitors. Typical of a Nazi group. Typical of low-life Fascist and Racist Pigs. They will try to scare us off. These people fear free speech because it tears their mask off. I have ONE MESSAGE for them...

Well, you ba****ds, bring it on. I ain't afraid of your f***in jails. Bring it on, you worthless bunches of s**t! You saltless wastes of human skin!

Turn me in! Have ME arrested! Go ahead, you idiots! Bug my telephones! Follow me! Spy on me! Track me down through the internet! VIOLATE my constitutional rights! I hate this stupid oil-war fever! NO WAR for BIG OIL AND SUVs! NO WAR! The ROTUS SUCKS! ARREST ME for giving that chimpanzee the "finger!!" THE ROTUS SUCKS!

And so does his useless, worthless,politically motivated war! And so do YOU, you products of a bowel movement! You are a worthless bunch of morons who want to feed us all to the cannons while you (chickenhawks ) sit next to your swimming pools! Have ME arrested for SPEAKING OUT! Bring it on! Turn ME in as a traitor to your Joe McCarthy Homeland Security, you goose-stepping, "HEIL HITLER" fools!

I hereby challenge you!

I GUARANTEE that you a**holes will regret the day you were born if you mess with this black woman.

Steal and PRINT THIS POST, if you dare!

(Forgive me Lord--this really made me mad!)" -- brensgrrl

--

3) "When the 2nd plane hit the WTC I remember thinking......OMG, he's got his war now. Then, the next day or the day after that, when the roar of "war with Iraq and Afganistan" really got going I couldn't help but think "well Bush II get's to finish Daddy's work now". As for when the plane hit the Pentagon and the other plane went down in that field in Penn I screamed at the TV, "Get the WH, for God's sake you missed the WH." I invented some cuss words on that one. There were times before 9/11 as well as in the days to follow that the boy king mentioned Saddam "tried to kill my Dad" and couldn't help but scream at the TV each time, "Well, give him a medal for effort anyway." -- LiberalLibra

--

2) "What we MUST realize in order to win - Americans are stupid and uninformed. This is very important because in order to win we must understand the way the average American thinks. I'm afraid WE have nothing in common with them.

I came to the two following conclusions when I saw the large number of people who voted for Bush back in 2000.

#1 - I would dare to assume that most of us here are in the upper 1%-20% of the population intelligence-wise. We must come to the realization that the majority of the population is in the lower 80% to 99% percent of the bell-curve. WE are not the norm. The Republicans understand that the average American is not very bright. They cater and pander to the masses. The Democratic Party tries to appeal to the population about "issues" that these people just don't understand.

I've heard it said that the reason that Clinton's sex scandal resonated so strongly among "the people" was because it was a scandal that the average American understood. The average person can't understand a financial scandal.

In addition, people of average or lower intelligence tend to not be as logical or reasoned as those of higher intelligence - they deal with emotion. Therefore they are more likely to get riled up about someone burning a flag rather than a illogical tax cut.

#2 - The majority of people do not read the newspaper OR listen to the news, CNN, etc. Therefore -they get their news from the Tonight Show, Letterman, Oprah and Saturday Night Live. Or, they get their news from talking to their co-workers at the water cooler.

Also, for the few people who DO listen to the news - who do they hear it from? Fox News and Bill O'Reilly are the most popular. Most newspapers and media outlets are owned by Republicans.

THIS is what we are fighting against people. In order to win we will need to start pandering to the masses." -- Janekat

--

1) "I realize that not every GI Joe was 100peeercent behind Prseeedent Booosh going into this war; but I do know that that is what an overwhelming number of them and their famlies screamed in the face of protesters who were trying to protect these kids. Well, there is more than one way to be "dead" for your country. They are not only not accompishing squat in Iraq, they are doing crap nothing for the safety, defense of the US of A over there directly. But "indirectly" they are doing a lot.

The only way to get rid of this slime bag WASP-Mafia, oil barron ridden cartel of a government, this assault on Americans and anything one could laughingly call "a democracy", relies heavily on what a sh*t hole Iraq turns into. They need to die so that we can be free. Soldiers usually did that directly--i.e., fight those invading and harming a country. This time they need to die in defense of a lie from a lying adminstration to show these ignorant, dumb Americans that Bush is incompetent. They need to die so that Americans get rid of this deadly scum. It is obscene, Barbie Bush, how other sons (of much nobler blood) have to die to save us from your Rosemary's Baby spawn and his ungodly cohorts." -- Starpass
    http://www.rightwingnews.com/quotes/du.php

All I can do is laugh. They are good to lose every election in the next twenty years with that attitude.

Good lord...you know, a friend of mine on another forum had this take on such loony liberals..."there must be a machine that has a bunch of oompa-loompas standing by it that makes liberals with a bunch of cookie-cutters...they come around here and spout off the same old lines, sometimes supported by "polls", but never by facts"

Comment

Yes I have a theory that US liberal's have lost ground recently because people have been paying better attention to what is going on around them. When people pay really close attention (as when the Iraq invasion occured) it was much harder for news outlets to spin what is going on to their own benifit politically. Under normal times the mild background drone of liberal media brainwashing tends to float the center of the country's politacal mass to the left a bit. A dichotomy of views raises its ugly head with respect to the hard core liberals and the rest of us when events flush them out.

Comment

You didn't have to quote liberals to prove their insanity to me...

Just let them keep talking and they will seal their own fate in 2004.

Hmm... I think that should be a quote that makes it into Bartlett's:

"Just let them keep talking and they will seal their own fate in 2004." -- Phark

Comment

I love watching a liberal hyperventilate.

It is so very pleasing on so many levels. :)

Comment

Yes I have a theory that US liberal's have lost ground recently because people have been paying better attention to what is going on around them
            I was wondering why is the United States Armed Forces currently deployed in Iraq?

What was the justifciation, the main point in President Bushes speech to congress?

Where is it?

This whole war is a scam is all scandoulsous shit all the way to 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by tw-acs
              I was wondering why is the United States Armed Forces currently deployed in Iraq?

What was the justifciation, the main point in President Bushes speech to congress?

Where is it?

This tread isn't about Iraq.

It is about statements like this:

"What we MUST realize in order to win - Americans are stupid and uninformed. This is very important because in order to win we must understand the way the average American thinks. I'm afraid WE have nothing in common with them."

and

"Turn me in! Have ME arrested! Go ahead, you idiots! Bug my telephones! Follow me! Spy on me! Track me down through the internet! VIOLATE my constitutional rights! I hate this stupid oil-war fever! NO WAR for BIG OIL AND SUVs! NO WAR! The ROTUS SUCKS! ARREST ME for giving that chimpanzee the "finger!!" THE ROTUS SUCKS!"

Do you consider these statements to constitute rational, civil discourse?

Comment

Where is it?

I still just shake my head in disbelief when I read things like what you have posted. I mean, there is really no real way to even argue this point anymore. Some people just don't get it.

Here is what I want you to do... tighten up the muscles in your back... thats it!!! come on... a little more... *POP*

There, now your head is out of your ass... take a breath of some fresh air. Feels good, doesn't it? Real good! :clap:

By the way, It is Bush's, not Bushes... "scandoulsous" is spelled scandalous. Oh yeah... and "justifciation" is spelled justification. :roll

OK... now if you can EXPLAIN (not explane) Your reason(s), go for it. Maybe I missed your post on another thread here, but please do explain. :RW

Comment

What do you mean by that?
                  sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

There are thoughtful, intelligent liberals. I have some as good friends. The people who drive me nuts are LEFTISTS. Being a traditional liberal isn't all bad.
                    sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Honestly, I dont like both extremes. I dont extreme liberals who give a shit to their life and growth and I dont like the extreme right wing like pat robertson either.

There are many people who call and act like conservatives and in reality hide their liberal views to the society. I can site hundreds of such examples, same for the left. Storm Therman who was a great racist during his early ages, a member of KKK, slept with an african american women for a long time. he even had kids of her.

Even Jesus Christ was a liberal. Then why are people who believe in him so conservative???????????

Ofcource, I hate the extreme left too. They dont have a bit of charector. And a lot of these Islamic radicals hide behind the shadows of these so called freaky liberals.
                      __________________________________________________ ________
                      US, India and Israel. Together we will defeat terrorism.
                      I prefer communists to islamic terrorists, atleast I know where my enemy is!

Comment

To start this off right. I would hope that the persons posting on this political discussion forum would be mature enough to get over spelling, especially because it was that very type of pointless badgering between sides ( me and persons against my views )that made this forum ridiculous. Thus my absence from the forum. Honestly, does a political discussion forum have a primary focus on spelling or politics? You tell me with the way some of the persons on this foum post you would think they are a spelling teacher.

Oh the point about President Bush lying to the U.S. people and Congress is not that hard to bring up or discuss.

You don't beleive me? Watch

Where are the Weapons of Mass destruction? Where is this intelligence the Bush Administration relied on to make its decision to invade Iraq?

In the realm of politics one could be as bold to say the U.S. people are stupid but i think that is merely for effect. The truth is the governmental system we have is specifically designed to allow its citizens to live their lives without the obligation to know whats going on. Then you have to realize a lot of people in America do not care as much about politics as they should to allow for a proper democratic process in this country.

Do no try to deny the that the natural resources in Iraq did not have any affect on the decision making process of invading Iraq. In fact from a political stand point that is from a more imperialist approach than my own and much more similiar to that of Presidnet Bush would promote the use of military force to settle matters abroad instead of diplomacy.

The War in Iraq

In the aftermath of the Shock and Awe campaign the US armed forces are still in Iraq attempting to stabilitize the region by installing a democratic government in Iraq.

Though the question of why the United States invaded Iraq has still been unanswered. That being we have found no WMD and the documents sayin that the Iraqi government was attmepting to purchase uranium have been determined to be forgeries. And the tubes that Iraq was purchasing did not have the capbailites that was claimed by the Bush administration.

If you have missed a previous posting it is not my responsiblity to explain it to you. You could most likely look at some of the past threads and find something i have said. Or you could just wait to see what i said now.

Oh yeah the comments about a head being in an ass. I am quite sure that violates the rules of this forum and I request taht the proper reprimand be given to the guilty parties of violating such rules.
                        Last edited by tw-acs; 15 Jan 04,, 20:36.

Comment

To start this off right. I would hope that the persons posting on this political discussion forum would be mature enough to get over spelling, especially because it was that very type of pointless badgering between sides ( me and persons against my views )that made this forum ridiculous. Thus my absence from the forum. Honestly, does a political discussion forum have a primary focus on spelling or politics? You tell me with the way some of the persons on this foum post you would think they are a spelling teacher.
                          I agree. If you have to find spelling errors to prove your opponent wrong it say more about your intelligence then your opponent's.

Oh the point about President Bush lying to the U.S. people and Congress is not that hard to bring up or discuss.

You don't beleive me? Watch

Where are the Weapons of Mass destruction? Where is this intelligence the Bush Administration relied on to make its decision to invade Iraq?

In the realm of politics one could be as bold to say the U.S. people are stupid but i think that is merely for effect. The truth is the governmental system we have is specifically designed to allow its citizens to live their lives without the obligation to know whats going on. Then you have to realize a lot of people in America do not care as much about politics as they should to allow for a proper democratic process in this country.

Do no try to deny the that the natural resources in Iraq did not have any affect on the decision making process of invading Iraq. In fact from a political stand point that is from a more imperialist approach than my own and much more similiar to that of Presidnet Bush would promote the use of military force to settle matters abroad instead of diplomacy.

The War in Iraq

In the aftermath of the Shock and Awe campaign the US armed forces are still in Iraq attempting to stabilitize the region by installing a democratic government in Iraq.

Though the question of why the United States invaded Iraq has still been unanswered. That being we have found no WMD and the documents sayin that the Iraqi government was attmepting to purchase uranium have been determined to be forgeries. And the tubes that Iraq was purchasing did not have the capbailites that was claimed by the Bush administration.

If you have missed a previous posting it is not my responsiblity to explain it to you. You could most likely look at some of the past threads and find something i have said. Or you could just wait to see what i said now.
                          As to all this. If you notice the title of this tread isn't "How bush fucked up in Iraq" so don't make the thread about that. Answer the question I asked you above.

Oh yeah the comments about a head being in an ass. I am quite sure that violates the rules of this forum and I request taht the proper reprimand be given to the guilty parties of violating such rules.
                          Phark, people like you are KILLING this forum. Insulting everyone that has a position other then yours is stupid. It drives all the opposing opinions out of the forum. If you can not refrain from personally attacking your opponents, then kindly leave.

Comment

Originally posted by phark
                            I still just shake my head in disbelief when I read things like what you have posted. I mean, there is really no real way to even argue this point anymore. Some people just don't get it.

Here is what I want you to do... tighten up the muscles in your back... thats it!!! come on... a little more... *POP*

There, now your head is out of your ass... take a breath of some fresh air. Feels good, doesn't it? Real good! :clap:

By the way, It is Bush's, not Bushes... "scandoulsous" is spelled scandalous. Oh yeah... and "justifciation" is spelled justification. :roll

OK... now if you can EXPLAIN (not explane) Your reason(s), go for it. Maybe I missed your post on another thread here, but please do explain. :RW
                            Phark, I suggest you take a chill pill.

tw-acs is a personal friend of mine.

Try to be civil on this board :)
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                              This tread isn't about Iraq.

It is about statements like this:

"What we MUST realize in order to win - Americans are stupid and uninformed. This is very important because in order to win we must understand the way the average American thinks. I'm afraid WE have nothing in common with them."
                              For "America" pick any country. For "WE" put "any one who is interested in politics enough to inform themselves".

Then that quote, as it is without context, is almost certainly true. Take marketing : it assumes that people are, essentially, dim and Government regulation of marketers assumes that the marketers are right!

The media is, in general, dumbing everything down to soundbite headlines and "got you" reporting. The issues are often secondary to the personalities.

Therefore, to J Public, who works hard during the day, gets home to watch some TV, play with the Kids, maybe have some sex with his/her other half, hope for good weather on the weekend to maybe catch some football / do some shopping, they really aren't interested, and thus inclined, to become informed about the complicated lobbying systems in modern politics; he complicated national and international relationships that play out thousands of miles away; the tortured histories that mean the guy who is now our ally was once our enemy, or vice versa.

The "easy access" information is so lightweight it is hard work for them to change their attitudes.

It isn't that they are thick, just they are, often, ignorant. there are plenty of issues that i am ignorant of, for example.

People on this forum are more like the "WE" and i am sure each and everyone of us has friends who really are not interested in the {insert name of poltiical/economic issue here} and "we" are all baffled by that. But then perhaps we have too much time on our hands, don't play with our kids or shag enough.

"Turn me in! Have ME arrested! Go ahead, you idiots! Bug my telephones! Follow me! Spy on me! Track me down through the internet! VIOLATE my constitutional rights! I hate this stupid oil-war fever! NO WAR for BIG OIL AND SUVs! NO WAR! The ROTUS SUCKS! ARREST ME for giving that chimpanzee the "finger!!" THE ROTUS SUCKS!"

Do you consider these statements to constitute rational, civil discourse?
                              Well, i have seen sensible enough posts on this forum about the US government tracking internet access. I have had several debates about constitutional rights and certainly people on here have offered oil liberation as a justification, not indictment, of GW2.

So, those quotes, without context, do resonate with me. Mind you. If you have to use capitals in your argument then (spelling aside) you are not putting a proper case together.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :)
                              at

Comment

Working...
                              X