Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Fighting Back Seems not to be working, let's try something else!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Fighting Back Seems not to be working, let's try something else!

All the liberals are screaming "fighting back will worsten the situation". Well we seem to be trying not to fight, harder and harder every day and all it has done is brought about more and more casulties. I have a very strange and odd idea. Perhaps we should go on the offensive and wage an actual war?

I know this is a crazy idea and hasn't been tryed since the last war we actually won. But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to try.

Excuse my sarcasm, but politicians are managing to fuck another war up and get our young people killed just to appease people that want us dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,118775,00.html

11 more Dead today. Nearly all of these casulties could be avoided if we stoped sacrificing our soldiers for public opinion and just assasinated all these Mullahs and destroy if nessecary these militant cities.

Almost as bad as the current situation. You're going in blind, hoping mad, having no idea who to hit, how to hit, and where to hit. You're just hitting. And it's going to cost big time in casualties.

Actual military ops mean that you do recee, identify the enemy, his weakpoints and strongpoints so that you can hit the former and avoid the latter. Do you get the hint here?

It doesn't take much more to determine who's your friend and who's your foe.

Comment

ual military ops mean that you do recee, identify the enemy, his weakpoints and strongpoints so that you can hit the former and avoid the latter. Do you get the hint here?
      I never said anything to the contrary!!!!!!!

We are unwilling to fight because we fear civilian casulties and we fear Iraqi public opinion. My statement has nothing to do with planning before an attack.
      Last edited by Praxus; 03 May 04,, 04:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
        I never said anything to the contrary!!!!!!!

We are unwilling to fight because we fear civilian casulties and we fear Iraqi public opinion. My statement has nothing to do with planning before an attack.
        I'm afraid you still don't get my point. What should be done is retreat, re-group, re-evaluate, re-focus and re-assert. It is a very surgical approach, not sledge hammer which is what you're seem to be implying.

Comment

Colonel,

You can't teach military stuff to those who have not served and that too under hostile environment when one's life is on the block!

In simple terms, I reckon the Colonel is trying to state that one should not be a bull in a china shop because one of the flying shards may castrate you!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

It's time to bring back massed high altitude carpet bombing raids.

Comment

Working...
            X