PDA

View Full Version : A fact about Horrido

Homer
19 Aug 03,, 14:03
Who decided to make Horrido a moderator? Did you know he cant type while looking up at the monitor.... and if you add chewing gum at the same time... my god, the horror... the horror...

:)

bigross86
19 Aug 03,, 14:34
I think that they just needed to pick some Mod's, so when Horrido raised his hand, they chose him and made him one before realizing what they were doing.

ChrisF202
19 Aug 03,, 23:49
Im not trying to insult him but does he even post? Ive never seen a post from him to date in tke week ive been coming here

bigross86
19 Aug 03,, 23:57
He has 17 posts to date:

http://www.globalrelations.net/forum/search.php?search_author=Horrido

ChrisF202
20 Aug 03,, 00:18
He has 17 posts to date:

http://www.globalrelations.net/forum/search.php?search_author=Horrido

17 posts since August 5th

bigross86
20 Aug 03,, 00:28
Hey, he likes chewing gum, what can I say?

Lunatock
20 Aug 03,, 06:20
Who decided to make Horrido a moderator? Did you know he cant type while looking up at the monitor.... and if you add chewing gum at the same time... my god, the horror... the horror...

:)

He plays with bugs a lot. So of course he'll look away, and keep typing when he reaches for the Trident. To make sure it's not actually a stinkbug.

Horrido
20 Aug 03,, 07:04
I'll just courteously ignore this thread and go back to enjoying my stinkbu...er...gum...

And I'll just post the "Enola Gay tail-code" smiley because I think it's cool. :arrow:

bigross86
20 Aug 03,, 13:47
Well, at least he didn't abuse his Mod powers and delete this thread... Shiny object must have caught his attention

Blackclaw
23 Aug 03,, 01:15
Well, at least he didn't abuse his Mod powers and delete this thread... Shiny object must have caught his attention

Shiny? Where? :G

Ironduke
24 Aug 03,, 01:43

Shiny? Where? :G
Heh, maybe he's talking about his rank of 2nd lt.

bigross86
24 Aug 03,, 10:27
That too...