Happy Birthday tw-acs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday tw-acs!!!

Happy birthday tw-acs!!! I don't like you, but I still hope you have a wonderful birthday and a prosperous life!
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Originally posted by Confed999
    I don't like you
    lol

Comment

Well I dont like me sometimes either.

I hope you have a prosperous life too.

Comment

Got my PM wishing you twac?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Happy Birthday mate! :)

Comment

Happy Birthday!
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999 View Post
              Happy birthday tw-acs!!! I don't like you, but I still hope you have a wonderful birthday and a prosperous life!
              This birthday greeting is the best and I can't top it. Will kick in - here's to a great day-:)
              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Happy B-day tw-acs
                "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

LOL :) This thread is 3 years old, and I still don't like him. Still wish him the best though. :)
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X