The True Face of Our Enemy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The True Face of Our Enemy!

SHOW THESE PHOTOS TO YOUR LIBERAL FRIENDS!
    this is what the iraqi's did to our men and a woman that were ther to help

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...res033104.html
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
    Semper Fi

Originally posted by themuffinman
    SHOW THESE PHOTOS TO YOUR LIBERAL FRIENDS!
    this is what the iraqi's did to our men and a woman that were ther to help

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...res033104.html

these are graphic it may not be suitable for some people
    Semper Fi

Comment

What they must fail to understand is that if they piss us off enough we will use the "non-napalm" Mk.77 firebombs and make every Fullujahn resident look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
        What they must fail to understand is that if they piss us off enough we will use the "non-napalm" Mk.77 firebombs and make every Fullujahn resident look like that.

...I don't seem to remember reading stories about Arabs being outraged at the hundreds of thousands murdered and placed in mass graves, the rape rooms, torture chambers, or shredders. But, show some "poor" Iraqi having his feelings hurt by an American, and they are outraged!!
        Semper Fi

Comment

I never understood the point of mutilating dead bodies...

Comment

Muffinman,

Did you see the pictures of what the US soldiers (including females) did to the Iraqi prisoners in the Gharib jail?

I don't think that was good either.

Both sides have their set of bastards I reckon.

An interesting poem I picked up on a website goes as follow:

With no apologies to Rudyard Kipling:

The prisoner's dirge.
            By Philip Fowler.

When you're being battered in Iraq by a Brit with a grin,
            and your bones have been broken right down to your shin,
            Your teeth are all missin' and you're head is splittin',
            just open your mouth wide and drink his urine.
            When you've been stripped of your clothes by Yankee women,
            and forced to perform acts of Soddomite sin,
            all trussed up with wires and stood on a bin,
            just shut up and drink her foul smelling urine.
            When you're dusty and dying in Baghdad's coalition prison,
            and your screams are all drowned 'midst the noise and the din,
            just roll on your ribs and forget the bleedin'
            and go to your God all blood and urine.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

If I were in charge, a 2000 pounder would have gone off just meters above that scene.
              Originally posted by Ray
              Did you see the pictures of what the US soldiers (including females) did to the Iraqi prisoners in the Gharib jail?
              Not soldiers, criminals...
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                If I were in charge, a 2000 pounder would have gone off just meters above that scene.
                Then you would most likely been responsible for WW3. The West is supposedly democratic and therefore accountable - not just to its own peoples but the rest of the world. That kind of action would totally polarise the world against the coalition - how could we claim to be the good guys then...?

For every bomb we explode in Iraq and the Middle East we increase the desire of extremists to explode one in our backyards...

Indiscriminite death and oppression has historically led to more of the same and I doubt it would bring a lasting solution to this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jth298
                  For every bomb we explode in Iraq and the Middle East we increase the desire of extremists to explode one in our backyards...
                  Do you really think that OBL isn't trying as hard as he can? We have all ready committed enough crimes in their eyes. That is why they are trying to kill us. If you want to go over there and try to explain to the terrorist that they are wrong to commit mass murder go head, but like the Human shields of before the war, you'll come back with an increased understanding of who you are dealing with.

Comment

Indiscriminite death and oppression has historically led to more of the same and I doubt it would bring a lasting solution to this problem.
                    Roman-Carthage Wars.
                    The Turkic-Mongol Empires
                    Stalin and Chechnya and the Ukraines and Georgia and...
                    Mao and Tibet
                    Any banana republic

Oh yeah, it worked and worked damned well - provided you've got the stomache to carry it to its logical conclusions.

Comment

Then you would most likely been responsible for WW3.
                      I allready see this as a world war. Is there a part of the world unaffected by the War on Terror?
                      The West is supposedly democratic and therefore accountable - not just to its own peoples but the rest of the world.
                      The rest of the world doesn't count, "You're with us, or you're against us", period. The rest of the world doesn't care, they've allready shown that.
                      That kind of action would totally polarise the world against the coalition - how could we claim to be the good guys then...?
                      I'm not sure where you are living, but we've been at that point since long before there was a Coalition. The world was against us before September 11, 2001. The world has been against us, at least, since the US came out on top of WW2.
                      Their desires are harder to accomplish with lead, steel and fire raining down on them.
                      Indiscriminite death and oppression
                      My statement would cause neither. The people at the scene in question had just murdered 4 people and were in the act of mutilating the bodies. The only ones there were the enemy. War is about destroying the enemy.
                      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                      X