PDA

View Full Version : Historic Pics Of The Afghan Army, NOTICE THE CLEAR "WEHRMACHT" INFLUENCE

visioninthedark
26 Apr 04,, 19:23
GUYS, THESE PICS ARE FROM KABUL, AFGHANISTAN IN DECEMBER 1959, WHEN EISENHOWER WENT ON HIS WORLD TOUR.

NOTICE THE VERY CLEAR WERMACHT (NAZI ARMY) INFLUENCE IN UNIFORMS; LOOKS LIKE THE GERMANS WERE SERIOUSLY HELPING THEIR ARYAN BROTHERS DURING THE HITLER ERA ...

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v123/visioninthedark/EISENHOWER%20DEC%201959%20AFGHAN%20VISIT/Afghan_1_Dec_1959_-_Edited.jpg
ZAHIR SHAH ON LEFT, EISENHOWER ON RIGHT

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v123/visioninthedark/EISENHOWER%20DEC%201959%20AFGHAN%20VISIT/Afghan_2_Dec_1959_-_Edit_3.jpg
PICTURE OF GUARD OF HONOUR AT KABUL AIRPORT

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v123/visioninthedark/EISENHOWER%20DEC%201959%20AFGHAN%20VISIT/Afghan_2_Dec_1959_-_Edit_2.jpg
A CLOSER LOOK

Ironduke
28 Apr 04,, 17:30
Aryan brothers?

visioninthedark
28 Apr 04,, 18:00
Aryan brothers?

anthropology + ancient history ... will lead you to the answer ...

Jay
28 Apr 04,, 19:38
one wud wonder y didnt the Aryan germans didnt help the so called Iranians aryans who claims to be the purest of all.

Not to mention that the whole AIT is totally fucked up and its been said that Indus valley civilization itself is local to that area.

visioninthedark
28 Apr 04,, 21:26
one wud wonder y didnt the Aryan germans didnt help the so called Iranians aryans who claims to be the purest of all.

The Iranians were under joint British and Russian "administration" all during that era ... plus ... Reza Shah was forced to abdicate in favour of his son simply because he was seen as being very pro-Nazi ...

also ... the Iranians are the ONLY state who were allowed to have an Iranian CEMETARY in Nazi Germany ...

no other non-Germans were allowed to have an official cemetary in Nazi Germany ...

Ironduke
07 May 04,, 02:10
What are you views on Nazi Germany?

visioninthedark
08 May 04,, 16:04
What are you views on Nazi Germany?

What they did to the Gypsies, Jews and others who held different political convictions was abhorrent, disgusting and shameful .... their actions were vile and deviod of any humanity .... their thinking in that regard was WRONG and EVIL .... such hate and feelings have NO PLACE IN HUMANITY ....

Aryan
09 May 04,, 15:36
Nothing wrong with being proud of your race...nazis weren't Aryan, thats just bullshit.

visioninthedark
09 May 04,, 16:55
Nothing wrong with being proud of your race...nazis weren't Aryan, thats just bullshit.

AGREE TOTALLY!

headlessbarbie
10 May 04,, 05:38

Hi, I am new. I beg your pardon I just wanted to ask a question here.

What is the big deal about race. Why is race something to take pride in or to be ashamed of. I have never really understood the whole whopty doo about race any way... and may I ask, are you a facist or a Nazi?

I tell you why I ask... I am totally intreaged with the whole movement. It is an interesting idealology

signed
eryan (this is my name) :cool: is your name aryan for racial reasons?

maybe we should start a different thread for this disscussion.. if so email me at limabeansandbutter@hotmail.com

Aryan
10 May 04,, 14:51
Hi, I am new. I beg your pardon I just wanted to ask a question here.

What is the big deal about race. Why is race something to take pride in or to be ashamed of. I have never really understood the whole whopty doo about race any way... and may I ask, are you a facist or a Nazi?

I tell you why I ask... I am totally intreaged with the whole movement. It is an interesting idealology

signed
eryan (this is my name) :cool: is your name aryan for racial reasons?

maybe we should start a different thread for this disscussion.. if so email me at limabeansandbutter@hotmail.com

Eryan,

No one should feel ashamed of their race, we all should take pride in it whatever it is. Race is a number of things, your physical make up (not just skin colour), it points to your heritage, your ancestors and the wars they fought.

I think instead of denying race and racial differences exist, we ought to acknowledge the existence of race in humanity, and prevent those who use the taboos associated with racism as a way to bash down opponents.

A good example is the black communist groups (whom I consider to be on the same mindset as German Nazis) who managed to get a schoolteacher fired for teaching the class the word "niggardly". This word is not linked in any way to "******"

I am not a Nazi, and I can only reinforce what vision said about them, using one's race to put down or even kill another race is to dishonour it, and should be condemned.

Jay
10 May 04,, 19:49
it just shows your poor knowledge in races and genetics. You dont have any scientific theories to backup your pure breed aryan theory.

If you get a chance, try to read this book, "The History and Geography of Human Genes," Stanford's L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza. It is supposed to be one of the best books that corrleates genes and population wrt to regions. Read the following chapters about South Asia,

4.6. Prehistory and history in South Asia
4.9. Physical anthropology
4.10. General genetic picture of Asia
4.14. Genetics of South Asia (the Indian subcontinent)
4.16. Geographic maps of single genes
4.17. Synthetic maps of Asia
4.18. Summary of the genetic history of Asia

And after that do let me know, who is pure breed and who is not!!

headlessbarbie
10 May 04,, 20:04
it just shows your poor knowledge in races and genetics. You dont have any scientific theories to backup your pure breed aryan theory.

If you get a chance, try to read this book, "The History and Geography of Human Genes," Stanford's L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza. It is supposed to be one of the best books that corrleates genes and population wrt to regions. Read the following chapters about South Asia,

aryan didn't say there was a superior race. He said all races should be proud. In fact some of the old Nazi propaganda stated the same premis...

arayn: you didn't tell me if you where a facist or not... come on, our political idealologies are nothing to be ashamed of >if you are trying to advoid the subject don't. I have read enough to know that we Americans don't really have an accurate view of facism because of the ww2 propaganda. I won't judge you.

eryan :)

Jay
10 May 04,, 20:06
aryan didn't say there was a superior race. He said all races should be proud. In fact some of the old Nazi propaganda stated the same premis...

Oops, that was in response to other "aryan" posts out in this board!! :biggrin:
Anyway I dont see anything wrong in the details! The book just talks about all the races, their racial similarities and the population all based on science! Not some stupid propoganda!!

Aryan
11 May 04,, 01:17

[QUOTE]arayn: you didn't tell me if you where a facist or not... come on, our political idealologies are nothing to be ashamed of >if you are trying to advoid the subject don't. I have read enough to know that we Americans don't really have an accurate view of facism because of the ww2 propaganda. I won't judge you.

Fascism has a dirty name, I wouldn't call myself a fascist, although some might see me as a fascist. I prefer the term Aryan Nationalist :)

Aryan
11 May 04,, 01:38

I wonder what qualifies you to say I have poor knowledge in race and genetics. I'm studing a BA (Hons) in Archaeology and Anthropology, and I've been reading into it for as long as I can remember.

Yea I've read Cavalli-Sforza, as recent as two months ago for work I needed on a paper i was writing. There are far better books I suggest you read, Coon's Origin of Races stands out as one of my favourites. I dont wish to discuss it with you, you are making pointless assertions based upon your own beliefs, I can tell you have no history in archeology, because you doing behave as one.

Jay
11 May 04,, 02:13
I can tell you have no history in archeology, because you doing behave as one.
If only people can discuss in one's own domain!
I cant believe your claim even with the basic genetics knowledge I have! But that explains why you like Coon's racist theory than anything else! If you wish to debate on the gene (DNA) differences between Pakistanis and Indians I'm all for it, u want to continue it here??

May be you might also be exposed to Spencer Well's migration theory too! Even after reading all these stuff you are making bold audacious statements here without properly backing up your arguements! thats why I said you have poor knowledge on this subject!

Aryan
11 May 04,, 13:04
If only people can discuss in one's own domain!
I cant believe your claim even with the basic genetics knowledge I have! But that explains why you like Coon's racist theory than anything else! If you wish to debate on the gene (DNA) differences between Pakistanis and Indians I'm all for it, u want to continue it here??

There are plenty of documented differences within modern India, let alone between India and Pakistan. THe B antigen is a good indicator of racial background. I couldn't find a map of it online but there are significant differences in B antigen presence between Pakistan and India, although similarities exist between northern India and Pakistan. There are also differences between central and southern India. I'll try to scan it in some time and I'll post it here.

Aryan
11 May 04,, 14:32
Just found a map on the internet. It doesn't look entirely accurate, I don't think the B antigen phenotype extends that far south or east into the subcontinent, contradicting my text, but still the differences in the subcontinent are obvious.

BTW, Aryan race are known to have one of the highest occurances of the B antigen.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/images/map_of_B_blood_in_the_world.gif

Jay
11 May 04,, 15:30
Exacltly. Your earlier post, this map all just proves what I said!! This is the whole reason I asked you to prove your point!

Atleast 50% are so called Aryan tribes, 30% of Indians are dravidians (Central , South), the rest (North East and pockets throughout India) are all mogoloid, australoid ethnic groups, tribes.

That still beats the population of combined Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan.

Jay
11 May 04,, 15:34
And whats the lil concentration in Eurasia...isnt that Russia? Didnt you say that Russia didnt have Aryan population??

Aryan
11 May 04,, 16:07
Exacltly. Your earlier post, this map all just proves what I said!! This is the whole reason I asked you to prove your point!

This is a joke. How can me proving my point that the subcontinent is genetically different prove your point that it is similar? :) Joker

Atleast 50% are so called Aryan tribes, 30% of Indians are dravidians (Central , South), the rest (North East and pockets throughout India) are all mogoloid, australoid ethnic groups, tribes.

I dont know where you pulled your figures from, but most Indians are not Aryan. I've never said that some Indians aren't Aryan, northern regions and Indian Punjab are, although I believe there has been quite a lot of admixture, and Aryan's constitute a much smaller percentage of Indias population, say 30%, of which only 15-20% have not mixed with other races. I understand a lot of migration is occuring in India, and this will further change these demographics.

Northeast India is mongoloid, southern and central are Australoid-Negroid. I think modern Northern India is a mixture of all three.

Jay
11 May 04,, 16:18
This is a joke. How can me proving my point that the subcontinent is genetically different prove your point that it is similar? Joker
Oh yeah, may be go and look at the Alexandar yada yada thread! You said Pakistan is different from North India other than Punjab. you just ate your own words and said some northern regions and Punjab now. Whats next?? The whole of Indians are from mars?? crow!!

I dont know where you pulled your figures from, but most Indians are not Aryan. I've never said that some Indians aren't Aryan, northern regions and Indian Punjab are,
Looks like the archealogy student needs to take more high school courses in map reading and geography!

Aryan's constitute a much smaller percentage of Indias population, say 30%, of which only 15-20% have not mixed with other races.
So where did you pull that from?? Any thing to prove your numbers? Even if its 30% that roughly 300 million, which is twice the size of Pakistan.Or if I go by YOUR pure bred theory it still has 150-200 million people, which is again bigger than Pakistan. So go take a hike!

Northeast India is mongoloid, southern and central are Australoid-Negroid. I think modern Northern India is a mixture of all three.
Wrong. South and Central India has lot of indegnious tribes like the Thodas, Badugas etc that are entirely Australoid.

Aryan
11 May 04,, 16:29
You said Pakistan is different from North India other than Punjab. you just ate your own words and said some northern regions and Punjab now.

I don't recall in what context I said that, even if I did, but I certainly wouldn't say northern parts of India are not Aryan...I've always said they have been

Looks like the archealogy student needs to take more high school courses in map reading and geography!

http://www.meadev.nic.in/map/images/indmap.jpg

I don't get what was wrong with my map reading...

So where did you pull that from?? Any thing to prove your numbers? Even if its 30% that roughly 300 million, which is twice the size of Pakistan. So go take a hike!

I don't know the exact make up of India, but I feel it's around that much. I'll find some exact figures if I can...jst for you :)

South and Central India has lot of indegnious tribes like the Thodas, Badugas etc that are entirely Australoid.

And?

Jay
11 May 04,, 20:50
I don't recall in what context I said that, even if I did, but I certainly wouldn't say northern parts of India are not Aryan...I've always said they have been
Thats the whole point of this arguement. joker :biggrin:

I don't get what was wrong with my map reading...
Okay tell me what states form "North India", compare this with the "Aryan" antigen map you posted and tell me how many states have pure aryans. So far you havent done it right!!

I don't know the exact make up of India, but I feel it's around that much. I'll find some exact figures if I can...jst for you
Even by your math there are more Aryan's in India than in Pakistan. So take your racist spremacy theory to dump and be there.

South and Central India has lot of indegnious tribes like the Thodas, Badugas etc that are entirely Australoid.

And?

Is it written in Semitic?? Read it in the context,

Wrong. South and Central India has lot of indegnious tribes like the Thodas, Badugas etc that are entirely Australoid.

Aryan
11 May 04,, 22:31
Okay tell me what states form "North India", compare this with the "Aryan" antigen map you posted and tell me how many states have pure aryans. So far you havent done it right!!

The purpose of the map was to disprove the idea that all Indians were of one race.

Even by your math there are more Aryan's in India than in Pakistan. So take your racist spremacy theory to dump and be there.

Aryans in India are an endangered species, mixture with other non-Aryan races is effectively removing them. The caste system is no longer observed as prudently as it was in history. Pakistan on the other hand is virtually a pure Aryan nation, same with Iran and Afghanistan.

Is it written in Semitic?? Read it in the context,

Australoid isn't a "full" racial group like the big three. Its just the term used to describe certain people who don't fit into the big three. The term Australoid-Negroid is common.

Jay
11 May 04,, 22:35
The purpose of the map was to disprove the idea that all Indians were of one race.
And who claimed that Indians were one race?? In that case, even Pakistan is not that pure, starting from Mushraff.

Aryans in India are an endangered species, mixture with other non-Aryan races is effectively removing them. The caste system is no longer observed as prudently as it was in history. Pakistan on the other hand is virtually a pure Aryan nation, same with Iran and Afghanistan.
Quack, quack, quack!

Australoid isn't a "full" racial group like the big three. Its just the term used to describe certain people who don't fit into the big three. The term Australoid-Negroid is common.
I didnt say the other way. And no australoids and australoid-negroids are not the same.

Aryan
11 May 04,, 22:38
Okay, I typed in "races of India" and this is the first result that came up...

http://members.tripod.com/~tanmoy/bengal/races.html

mtDNA
Early mitochondrial DNA (which is maternally inherited) studies indicated that a vast number of Indian mtDNA lineages cluster with the East Asians, probably reflecting the proto-Dravidian. They also seem to be closely related to African (e.g. Ethiopian) populations, probably indicative of the Australoid-Veddoid substratum.

Modern studies indicate that the major mtDNA lineages in India belong to the typically asian M haplogroup, whose Indian variety probably originated around 48000 +/- 1500 years before present (i.e. about 46000 BC). This haplogroup shows no statistically significant linkage with caste as a whole. The lineages in this haplogroup do not segregate according to linguistic family, but some specifically Indian lineages (e.g. M3) correlate with the upper castes.

The second most common haplotype, the U2i, separated from an West Eurasian lineage around 53000 +/- 4000 before present (i.e. about 51000 BC). This one is strongly correlated with caste; the upper castes having these in the highest proportion. A small fraction of the Indian population (about 5-10%) belongs to lineages (W,H,K in upper castes; J,T in other castes) also common in Europe, and which have more recent divergence dates. They probably have caste linkages, but the data set is, as yet, too small to be definite. Also, the divergence times have not been estimated, so it is difficult to pinpoint which migration this refers to.

Previous research, which had not detected the caste linkage of the European haplotypes had concluded that, assuming they were largely of Western Eurasian origin (e.g. in accord with the Dravidian-protoElamite or the Indo-european hypothesis), the divergence time is about 9300 +/- 3000 BP (i.e. about 7300 BC), which is deduced as an average over various number of unknown founders (i.e. gradual migration model, rather than concentrated invasion model). Some minor geographical gradients from the Punjab to the Andhra in distribution of European haplotypes also needs further study.

Y chromosome
The Y chromosome (which is paternally inherited) data is broadly similar. India groups clearly with the South/Southeast Asia cluster. The major European haplotype is pretty rare, but some European haplotypes are found amongst the upper castes, and in Punjab and Pakistan. A North African/Middle Eastern variety is found at low levels all over India, but many of the Indian haplotypes seem to be of Indian origin, possibly due to genetic drift in small endogamous units. The interesting aspect is the much stronger caste linkage in the genetic distance between the Indian and European populations found in these studies compared to those dealing with the maternally inherited mtDNA, though control over statistical and systematic errors is still lacking; as also estimates of divergence times.

Autosomal DNA
A similar caste linkage is also found in the autosomal studies: overall upper caste Indians are significantly closer to Europeans than other Indians. However, divergence times estimates are still lacking.

Now will you please leave it!

Jay
11 May 04,, 22:49
duh? whats your point? I didnt say that the whole of India is Aryan race anywhere in my arguement. You said Pakistan is Aryan and I said we have more Aryans than you, whih I and you have proved it over and over and again. All my question is then why are you harping your aryan supremacy theory in this case??

Jay
11 May 04,, 22:53
And yeah I've been through this a number of times! I've read the differences between the aryans, dravidians and the others, especially a lot about the dravidian and their genetics.

Go read/see Spencer Wells documentary - Journey of Man. He found out a marker in Madurai (South Indian city) which happened some 40,000 years ago.

So, still I dont see a point in your last post!!

Aryan
11 May 04,, 22:59
duh? whats your point? I didnt say that the whole of India is Aryan race anywhere in my arguement. You said Pakistan is Aryan and I said we have more Aryans than you, whih I and you have proved it over and over and again. All my question is then why are you harping your aryan supremacy theory in this case??

Please don't put words in my mouth, it doesn't do you justice. I've never stated that my race was superior, or anything of the sort.

All I said was Pakistan was an Aryan country, and India is not, although they have a sizeable Aryan minority (which is restricted Punjab and the higher castes in northern states).

Jay
11 May 04,, 23:09
Please don't put words in my mouth, it doesn't do you justice. I've never stated that my race was superior, or anything of the sort.
What?? May be take look in Asian affairs! thats where you talked about aryan supremacy...do you want a link to that??

All I said was Pakistan was an Aryan country, and India is not, although they have a sizeable Aryan minority (which is restricted Punjab and the higher castes in northern states).
Last I heard Pakistan was an Islamic Republic, dunno about "aryan" country. Once again do visit Karachi once in a while and look at the mohajir's there. In India muslims are in minority but they number around 130 million people. A single north Indian state Uttar Pradesh (incidentally lots of Mohajir's are from these areas) has a population around 190 million. So I think you *guess* the so called upper caste population in India.

So what difference does it make between a country that has 140 million as majority Aryans and atleast 200 million as minority in another??

So whats the selling point of your supremacy arguement ??

Jay
11 May 04,, 23:11
BTW do you know who coined the term Aryans??

Aryan
11 May 04,, 23:34
Last I heard Pakistan was an Islamic Republic, dunno about "aryan" country.

What better to quote Quaid-e-Azam (the Great Leader)

"We are a nation with our own distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture, names and nomenclature, sense of values and proportion, legal laws and moral code, customs and calendar, history and tradition, aptitudes and ambitions; in short, we have our own distinctive outlook on life and of life. By all canons of international law, we are a nation".

What he believed was the people of modern Pakistan were a seperate people to India, with no reference to religion. Pakistan was about race, not religion. Jinnah wanted all of Punjab, and didn't really campaign for Bengal until late on, it was more of an afterthought. Bengal isn't included in the name of Pakistan.

Furthermore, Jinnah created a secular Pakistan; he himself ate pork and drank alcohol freely.

Once again do visit Karachi once in a while and look at the mohajir's there. In India muslims are in minority but they number around 130 million people. A single north Indian state Uttar Pradesh (incidentally lots of Mohajir's are from these areas) has a population around 190 million. So I think you *guess* the so called upper caste population in India.

I didn't say all people automatically became Aryans, just that they existed, and only in the higher castes.

BTW do you know who coined the term Aryans??

Yeah, its from sanskrit word arya meaning honour.

Jay
12 May 04,, 00:13
Furthermore, Jinnah created a secular Pakistan; he himself ate pork and drank alcohol freely.
Can you spell out the official long name of Pakistan??
Also can you read Pakistan's constitution one more time?? Start with this question...What are the qualifications needed to be President of Pakistan.

I didn't say all people automatically became Aryans, just that they existed, and only in the higher castes.
Whats the point in talking about races, when we have more of the same stock?? IMO aryans are not superior to any body else, they are just a group of nomadic people.

Yeah, its from sanskrit word arya meaning honour.
Max Mueller coined the word Arya. He classified Arya as a linguistic entity not a racial one. Even though he claimed to be an indologist (may be he is), he was never proficient in Sanskrit or any other indo langauges.

One more point to ponder, do you know that Baluchis and Tamilian Yadhavas share the same M172 NRY allele ?? Kallars in Tamil Nadu have M20 NRY Chromosome thats ahred by Middle easterners??

Aryan
12 May 04,, 00:48
Can you spell out the official long name of Pakistan??
Also can you read Pakistan's constitution one more time?? Start with this question...What are the qualifications needed to be President of Pakistan.

Pakistan was created as a secular state, as was India. Both have strayed away from secularism. Don't worry, we removing this religious tumour from us, unlike India who seems to be embracing it.

Whats the point in talking about races, when we have more of the same stock?? IMO aryans are not superior to any body else, they are just a group of nomadic people.

We? Indian Aryans are impure and polluted.

Max Mueller coined the word Arya. He classified Arya as a linguistic entity not a racial one. Even though he claimed to be an indologist (may be he is), he was never proficient in Sanskrit or any other indo langauges.

So you claim Arya isn't a sanskrit word?

One more point to ponder, do you know that Baluchis and Tamilian Yadhavas share the same M172 NRY allele

I didn't but I suspect it may have to do with the Brahvi in Balochistan, but I'll have to read into that. What paper did you get it from?

headlessbarbie
12 May 04,, 01:31
Fascism has a dirty name, I wouldn't call myself a fascist, although some might see me as a fascist. I prefer the term Aryan Nationalist :)

Some facist might call you a Nazi..
http://www.americanfascistmovement.com/platform.htm

Race - Racial hatred is not supported nor condoned by the AFM. We are Fascists, if we wanted to place emphasis on race we would be Nazis.

Well ,I won't play games with you. I am not a facist or anything leftist for that matter. I am of the old liberal ideas of the American founding fathers that flowed from the reformation and the great awakening and the enlightenment of northern Europe.. NOT SOUTHERN EUROPE~!

I do find facism and Nazism intreaging however. We Americans do not realize that our perception is tainted by a successfull propagana campain. I am very intreaged by the NWO conspiracy that current facist and Nazis are propagating. I also find it disturbing that the radical Islamic movement is facist in nature yet very few are conserned or even seem to notice. Mien Kaump is alive and well working it's spell all through out the Middle East and do narry a western brow even twitch? Barely a tremmer.

I will give you also the admission that facism is much more appealing than communism, realistic and sensable. It does recogize human need for religion, family and comrodery community and unity where communsim seeks only to divide and exploit ever human as mear resource for the state. Communism is simply the most dehumanizing and dark form of government oppression every conceived in the mind of man. But you cannot over look that fact that facism is yet another interpretation of Marxism and is based on a manigarial style government and still with all it's merits it, like communism, denies the rights and dignity of the individual... the good of the state rules supream. or as Dr. Spock (of star treak) puts it "the needs of the many out weighs the needs of the few" thus creating a system where the individual is trampled by the many and justice becomes a dead idea. If the many are better served by euthenasia then grandma and grandpaw can just climb on their lil ice burg and float away. The week are no longer protected by the strong but expoited and discarded and unity is created by singling out an scape goat to unite against ....

I guess this really is off the point of the thread so I will end this here.
eryan

Jay
12 May 04,, 18:47
Pakistan was created as a secular state, as was India. Both have strayed away from secularism. Don't worry, we removing this religious tumour from us, unlike India who seems to be embracing it.
Removing religious tumour? How ?? By killing all the non-sunnis and non-believers?? :biggrin: Please dont compare the religious freedom in Republic of India with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

We? Indian Aryans are impure and polluted.
you've been harping this from day one, You havent proved squat. I think Pakistanis are impure than any other people, coz of repeated forced "entry" :biggrin:

So you claim Arya isn't a sanskrit word?
Arya is a sanksrit word, but Max Mueller named the group with this term. So your whole "aryan" race theory is pure BS, coz Mueller categorized it as a linguistic group.

I guess this really is off the point of the thread so I will end this here.
You dont need to barbie, fight against nazi's and facists can be anywhere and everywhere, so go ahead!

Aryan
12 May 04,, 19:18
Removing religious tumour? How ??

By gathering the islamic extremist and vocal religious elements of society, putting them on a boat, and sinking it.

Please dont compare the religious freedom in Republic of India with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Ok, religious freedom is allowed in India, as long as you aren't in Gujurat, where you have to believe cow cosmetics is a great idea.

you've been harping this from day one, You havent proved squat. I think Pakistanis are impure than any other people, coz of repeated forced "entry" :biggrin:

I've proved it again and again, but all you keep doing is talking about madrassa and Islamic republic of Pakistan this and that. So I'm going to stop talking about it with you...

You dont need to barbie, fight against nazi's and facists can be anywhere and everywhere, so go ahead!

Ahh just stay off the cow urine beer mate...

Jay
12 May 04,, 19:52
By gathering the islamic extremist and vocal religious elements of society, putting them on a boat, and sinking it.
impossible, you dont have that many boats to put in 150 million people, y dont you go by your mentor - Hitler's way :tongue:

Ok, religious freedom is allowed in India, as long as you aren't in Gujurat, where you have to believe cow cosmetics is a great idea.
Yep cow cosmetics is better than getting anal raped. Still muslims do live in Gujarat! Talk to Shias, Christians, Ahmedias about your religious freedom.

I've proved it again and again, but all you keep doing is talking about madrassa and Islamic republic of Pakistan this and that. So I'm going to stop talking about it with you...
What did you proved again and again? Dont get annoyed, Pakistan is an Islamic republic, I or you cant change Pakistani constitution. Madrassa...oh u mean university of holy war? its again in Pakistan, cant help it!

Ahh just stay off the cow urine beer mate...
gee thanks for the advice, do buy a good cork to save ya white skinned aryan @ss :biggrin:

Aryan
13 May 04,, 21:36
impossible, you dont have that many boats to put in 150 million people, y dont you go by your mentor - Hitler's way :tongue:

Because that will be reserved for your kind :)

Yep cow cosmetics is better than getting anal raped

You mean those the options in Indian beauticians? Hey then I see why cow pat mascara or cow urine lipstick is popular in India...

Still muslims do live in Gujarat! Talk to Shias, Christians, Ahmedias about your religious freedom.

What happens to shias and christians is by terrorists, usually foreign. India has groups of religious fanatics all ready to kill each other. You don't get that in Pakistan, christians, shias and sunnis have no problems with each other.

What did you proved again and again? Dont get annoyed, Pakistan is an Islamic republic, I or you cant change Pakistani constitution. Madrassa...oh u mean university of holy war? its again in Pakistan, cant help it!

Whats the difference between an Islamic madrassa and a Hindu Madrassa?

gee thanks for the advice, do buy a good cork to save ya white skinned aryan @ss :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Hey can cow dung do the same? I'm curious, have you ever tried cow urine? Serious question, please be honest.

Jay
13 May 04,, 21:55
:biggrin:
Because that will be reserved for your kind
hehe, you claimed that Pakistan is trying to take care of the rotten. So it has to be you all aryans.

You mean those the options in Indian beauticians? Hey then I see why cow pat mascara or cow urine lipstick is popular in India...
gee, you seems to know a lot about cow and urine...were you treated by that British doc?? :tongue: And yeah, I dont use lipstick or Mascara, but based on your repuation I guess you would know more about it. So how does that work? you put them everytime you go out to attract guys??

What happens to shias and christians is by terrorists, usually foreign. India has groups of religious fanatics all ready to kill each other. You don't get that in Pakistan, christians, shias and sunnis have no problems with each other.
foreign terrorists? u mean to say some one is giving them moral and diplomatic support?? :biggrin: dont draw a saintly picture of Pakistan...you guys are known for University of Jihad. :biggrin: cant escape from it!

Whats the difference between an Islamic madrassa and a Hindu Madrassa?
Hindu madrassa? never heard of em. But I have heard about University of Jihad, where young kids bang their head to learn Koran and hadiths, where the kids are brain washed that all non-believers are kafirs and had to be killed, where the kids are taught about Koran, koran and only koran, no math no science, no arts. He's a terrorist in the making...who else is gonna give a job to him other than Osama??

Hey can cow dung do the same? I'm curious, have you ever tried cow urine? Serious question, please be honest.
Never tried them, may be you try it and let us all the forumers know. Honestly I'm really sorry if my posts brought you some bad painful posterior memories :frown:

Aryan
13 May 04,, 22:29
Hey come on lets just stop this, I don't see the point in exchanging banter, lets just agree to disagree.

visioninthedark
17 May 04,, 22:17

it a few thousand at most who have held the rest hostage ....

once we make an example of these hard-core animals .... the rest will just shut-up and stick to farming ....

we're getting rid of this cancer .... and we will be successfull!

Aryan
17 May 04,, 23:21
it a few thousand at most who have held the rest hostage ....

once we make an example of these hard-core animals .... the rest will just shut-up and stick to farming ....

we're getting rid of this cancer .... and we will be successfull!

Great! Then we can take care of the other cancer....

Jay
18 May 04,, 06:04
Great! Then we can take care of the other cancer....
We have a quite a number of good hospitals :tongue:

Babagul
22 Jun 04,, 10:25
What is your point? Off course it was natural for Afghan government to back Nazi, cause of British policies and the three war Afghans had with them. Indeed British occupied an important part of Afghan land, the so called NWFP and Balochistan which were righteous part of Afghanistan, its people are Afghan in both race, and culture. Thus for Afghanistan and Afghans living in NWFP and Balochistan it was obvious to back Germany---enemy of enemy is a friend. It is also worthy to note that Afghanistan was the only country in the world that did not expel German refugees and Nazi Advisors whom were working and staying in Afghanistan during the war, even after tremendous alliance pressure the Afghan government refuse to do so.
On a Personal note in 30s my great grand father was sent to Germany by Afghan government to study and he was even awarded the Nazi Iron cross.

Babagul
22 Jun 04,, 10:33
Jay,
Doesn't matter what Iranians claim but an absolute majority of today's Iranian are non-Aryan. Even if we take Farsi ethnic to be Aryan, although they have mixed substantially with Arab, Kurd, Turk, Asserians, Armanis, and... thousand one more the rest of today's Iranian like Kurd, Azaris, Aramnis, Arabs are of non-Aryan stock. Also for the past 1000 years the Turk rule of Persia, a lot of intermarriage have happen. (later in 1932 Iran, which Raza Shah change the name of Persia although Raza Shah himself was Turkish in race----Turks are Mongoloid racially.) The Saffavids Turks are the one resposible for forcefully converting Iranians to Shism and it is mentioned that during Saffavid rule, more then 30 to 40% of people were Parsi---Zoroastrians.

Not to mention that the whole AIT is totally fucked up and its been said that Indus valley civilization itself is local to that area.

Babagul
22 Jun 04,, 10:42
Racially Afghans are classified as Irano-Afghan, a subgroup of Mediterranean "white" or CAUCASOIDS family while most Pakistanis(excluding Pashton (Pathan) and Balochs whom also belong to Irano-Afghan race) are classified as INDICUS race.

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/racialreal/subraces.html

"Irano-Afghan: The long-faced, high-headed, hook-nosed type, usually of tall stature, which forms the principal element in the population of Iran, Afghanistan, and the Turkoman country, and which is also present in Palestine, parts of Arabia, and North Africa. It is probably related to the old Corded type of the Neolithic and Bronze Age."

That still beats the population of combined Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan.

Ray
23 Jun 04,, 05:19
Babagul

That was an interesting commentary indeed.

hammer
27 Jul 04,, 00:06
hi guys i am new here and i have been reading this thread about race and things and i would like to post my view.. i personally believe being proud of your language,race,religion, creed and stuff is humbug. aryan die the same way as anyother group and they dont live longer than anyone else's stipulated life time. if a person is proud just because he is tall , has a fair skin and blue eyes and looks easy on the eyes , then i think he is wasting his life. one can only be proud of his own achievements , not because he belongs to some race or religion. :)

rhissami
30 Oct 04,, 19:59
i am afghan and it was real nice for the germans to allow my family to come to their country during the war against soviet and these r the reasons why its good to know where u come from so u can find help from fellow brothers to recieve help from family and thats wat makes me proud to be aryan and a brother to the germans and plus they have helped my country all this century

Franco Lolan
31 Oct 04,, 14:56
how are afghans "aryans"? aren't "Aryans" blond-haired/blue eyed?

lemontree
01 Nov 04,, 09:53
how are afghans "aryans"? aren't "Aryans" blond-haired/blue eyed?

...they are discussing the black haired and black 'eyed' (pun intended) types. :biggrin:

mostlymad
01 Nov 04,, 13:18
one can only be proud of his own achievements , not because he belongs to some race or religion. :)

I agree. It is interesting to me at most to know my ancestral roots, but to be defined by them limits my freedoms and vision. I find I work harder on myself if as you say, we find pride in our own achievements, and my perspective is less narrow. Words like "pure" and "polluted" disturb me greatly when linked to genetic groups termed "races."

cewas
15 Feb 05,, 13:30
A little history with proof

I don't know how many exact years ago..people lived around the Indus valley by the Hindukush mountains....people were mostly nomads and they lived by the river and the green valley. They were all white people..after their population became bigger..it was hard for them to find food and shelter....some moved to Europe and some stayed at the same place currently called afghanistan. The ones that moved to Europe settled in Germany. Now..whoever is looking for blue eyes and blond hair in Afghans...try it for youserlf and visit Kandahar, Kunduz, Panjsher, and Badakhshan provinces in Afghanistan to see what I am talking about. Around 98% of them are white with blond hair and at least 30% of them have blue eyes.

Peace

Cewas

cewas
15 Feb 05,, 13:34
:)
A little history with proof

I don't know how many exact years ago..people lived around the Indus valley by the Hindukush mountains....people were mostly nomads and they lived by the river and the green valley. They were all white people..after their population became bigger..it was hard for them to find food and shelter....some moved to Europe and some stayed at the same place currently called afghanistan. The ones that moved to Europe settled in Germany. Now..whoever is looking for blue eyes and blond hair in Afghans...try it for youserlf and visit Kandahar, Kunduz, Panjsher, and Badakhshan provinces in Afghanistan to see what I am talking about. Around 98% of them are white with blond hair and at least 30% of them have blue eyes.

Rahul
15 Feb 05,, 21:26
LOL, and I have yellow eyes and blue hair :)

AF-GUN
18 Feb 05,, 11:41
WoW! Man that Afghan Army just chocked me! :eek: I think that has to be the most organised Afghan Army ever! Mash'Allah! I just pray God to give us back our past glory, hopefully in near future, Ameen.

Aryans always ready to help their Aryan bretherns. I am proud of being a past of the Aryan race, it has given me just pride and pride. :cool:

Bluesman
19 Feb 05,, 08:53
Well. How interesting.

Most right-thinking people believe the term 'racist' to be pejorative. And yet some here revel in it, and cherish the title for themselves like it was a mark of distinction, instead of a dishonor.

I do believe we have some members on this board who are truly beyond shame. Too bad, really.

nquras
20 Mar 05,, 07:10
Forget it all you all are wrong
The Aryans are from Oxus River they started to invade other countries or lands and they have killed so many Indians and Europeans and the same people over the time they again and again attacked the Indian but in different names (First Aryans or (Arians, Aria Ariana Aryana), Achæmenian, Bactricain, Fars, Zarathustra, Cyrus, Parthian, Adghanies,Sassanian,Sistanians,Seleucid,Bactro,Qan daharis Seljuks,Ghaznavids,Ghurids(Ghor), Qandaharis, Kandahara, Pathans, Moguls, Hotakis,Iranians,and last the Durranis) really if you all study history these all names can be applied to one nation, and that nation got its name in 3 BC, but in 1647 we called them by that same name again, and in 1747 it became a country, that country is Afghanistan. The entire above names related to Afghanistan, and off course there was no Afghanistan it was called Khorashan, Bactrian (Bulkh), Sistan, Arana, Adgan, Kandhara, Turkistan (which has nothing to do with European Turkey, infect the modern Turkey people are believed to be from Turkistan.) And these people are Aryan they have always acted the same way forget about the rest of the world every time they Invaded THE GREAT INDIA, they always looted its richness, brooked down temples, culture, killed and raped our people by millions and millions, and made us slaves, and we bravely pushed them back from time to time. After their Attack to India they again attacked over and over again. These Aryans are now called Persians and Medes, both Medes and Persians are Aryans; the Aryans who settled in the North and south-eastern part of the persian plateau (now Afghanistan) became to known as Persians, while those of the mountain regions of the north-west were called Medes (now almost all of Middle East). The Medes were at first the leading nation, but towards the middle of the sixth century, B.C. the Persians became the dominant power, not only in Iran and Afghanistan, but also in Western Asia (Turkey, Jorden , Egypt ,Syria ,Iraq). What we now call Persia is not identical with the ancient empire designated by that name. That empire covered, from the sixth century B.C. to the seventh, such vast regions as Persia proper, Media, Elam, Chaldea, Babylonia, Assyria, Kabuli, the highlands of Armenia and Bactriana (Balkh),Kandahara, Aria (Herat),Samarqand. The term Persian, as applied both to the people and their language, has now a wider significance than it originally bore. Therefore the real Persians are Iran and Afghanistan. The Aryan civilization started from Oxus River now call Amu River, spreads all over much of Afghanistan and their capital were Aria now called Herat. Therefore the real Aryans are Afghans. So you see that it all came back to Afghanistan, In fact Alexander the great reached Afghanistan he send a latter to his Mother stating that “Mother you have given a birth to one Alexander here in Adghan land everybody is Alexander” so he had no choice but to join together and fight the Indians at times when India was a “super power”. Now it’s the same Nation Afghanistan that attacked India over And over time, they are the worst people in this planet, because of them and their Continuous attacks and their Rules in our soil we accepted the British Rule.
And We should not be Proud of that Aryans came in northern India and raped our women, and that’s why we have a little light skin and therefore we should be proud of it because we are closer to Persians NO! NO! Let the Pakistanis be proud of it, and by the way the occupied some parts of Persian land which the British occupied and later was given to Pakistan. So basically divide Pakistan in half, Everything East of Indus River are “Indian Land” and everything West of Indus River are the “Persian land”. Considering between the two continent (East Pakistan, west Pakistan). The total population of Pakistan is 150 million west of Indus River is 16 million and east of Indus are the rest 134 million WOW!!! Balochistan’s population is 5.5 million and North-West Frontier Province is 10.5 million. Well considering the Real Afghans in Pakistan have never called themselves Afghans, they have always called themselves Afghans or “Pathan”
They always wanted to join the Afghans. In fact the two countries almost went to war But Pakistan was heavily backed by the British so Afghanistan couldn’t do anything. Till This Day Pakistan has problems within his own Country they (*****) worry that they are going to lose the land sometimes in the future because they are not “Pakis” they like their own people over the years Pakistanis are killed when they went to (NWFP) and so Pakistanis are scared to go alone they have to have Military protection this proves that Afghans are Violent, greedy, selfish, same as Aryans. 3

Praxus
20 Mar 05,, 14:38
AGREE TOTALLY!

Tell me why are you "proud" of your race?

ZFBoxcar
20 Mar 05,, 14:51
The idea of being proud of an accomplishment of one's race is intellectually bankrupt, but it has a very powerful emotional pull for a lot of people.

FlyingCaddy
02 Jun 05,, 18:43
GUYS, THESE PICS ARE FROM KABUL, AFGHANISTAN IN DECEMBER 1959, WHEN EISENHOWER WENT ON HIS WORLD TOUR.

NOTICE THE VERY CLEAR WERMACHT (NAZI ARMY) INFLUENCE IN UNIFORMS; LOOKS LIKE THE GERMANS WERE SERIOUSLY HELPING THEIR ARYAN BROTHERS DURING THE HITLER ERA ...
I find your assertions via the images dubious at best, the images reflect less upon Nazi infulence, but on the Afgans making a cheap grab on helmets post WWII, similar to the Rep of IReland, which until the mid 30s looked quite much like a German Army. (Jackboots and all). AS a matter of fact when you look in the picture they are not using MAusers but Lee Enfields also I am pretty certain to say thier coats are of a BRitish make and not a German one. Cheers!