PDA

View Full Version : Bloodshed in London any time soon: Militants

Jay
20 Apr 04,, 17:37
:mad: Bloodshed in London any time soon: Militants

Reuters

Lisbon, April 10: Several Islamic militant groups are preparing attacks on London, making such a strike unavoidable, a radical Muslim cleric said in an interview published on Sunday.

"It's inevitable. Because several (attacks) are being prepared by several groups," Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad told Lisbon's Publica magazine from London where he is based.

One "very well organised" group in London calling itself al-Qaeda Europe "has a great appeal for young Muslims", he said. "I know that they are ready to launch a big operation."

The firebrand cleric, who has outraged moderate Muslims and non-Muslims alike with his uncompromising views, gave no further details.

Asked if a British Muslim was allowed to carry out a "terrorist attempt" in a foreign country, Muhammad said, "That is another story."

He added: "We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."

It was important to see accusations of terrorism in their proper context, he said.

"If we give money to needy women and children, they say they are the families of terrorists. But where do the terrorists come from? Zimbabwe? No. They are people from here. And they are our brothers, the terrorists."

"The British also are terrorists, in Iraq...Terrorism is the law of the 21st century. It's legitimate."

Sheikh Bakri Muhammad said he had mixed feelings about the possible effect of his comments. "In a certain way I regret that, because the first thing the government will do is deport me, myself and my family," he said.

The Syrian-born cleric heads the al Muhajiroun group, which has praised the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States and the al-Qaeda militant network blamed for them.

He told Publica there were several "freelance" militant groups in Europe, such as al-Qaeda London, prepared to launch attacks similar to those carried out by the al-Qaeda network.

Four British men and a teenager appeared in court in Britain last week charged with plotting a bombing after they were arrested in the country's biggest anti-terror raids since the US attacks on September 11.

The men, all of Pakistani origin, were arrested on March 30 in raids, which uncovered 600 kg (1,300 lb) of ammonium nitrate, a fertiliser that can be used in bomb making.

Asked about his comments that he wanted to have the banner of Islam at 10 Downing Street, Muhammad said, "Yes, it's my dream. I believe one day that is going to happen. Because this is my country, I like living here."

"I've been arrested 16 times. And 16 times freed, because they have nothing against me. These are the contradictions of laws made by man. If they believe in democracy, who are they afraid of? Let Omar Bakri benefit from democracy!"
http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=30519

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its indeed a bitter pill to swallow for the English!! May be its about time they need to rewrite their Penal Code and Immigration laws!!
One in-sane mutha fucka is publicly announcing that he wants to kill all sane people (non-beleivers, yes I'm gonna generalize all of em as Sane) and this frikkin English govt is just debating on trivial issues!!

Its about time that, they think about removing protective gun laws, if some mutha fucka's like these get killed may be then they'll get to know who believe in what and how to live along with PEOPLE.

Ray
20 Apr 04,, 18:31
:mad: Bloodshed in London any time soon: Militants

Reuters

Lisbon, April 10: Several Islamic militant groups are preparing attacks on London, making such a strike unavoidable, a radical Muslim cleric said in an interview published on Sunday.

"It's inevitable. Because several (attacks) are being prepared by several groups," Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad told Lisbon's Publica magazine from London where he is based.

One "very well organised" group in London calling itself al-Qaeda Europe "has a great appeal for young Muslims", he said. "I know that they are ready to launch a big operation."

The firebrand cleric, who has outraged moderate Muslims and non-Muslims alike with his uncompromising views, gave no further details.

Asked if a British Muslim was allowed to carry out a "terrorist attempt" in a foreign country, Muhammad said, "That is another story."

He added: "We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."

It was important to see accusations of terrorism in their proper context, he said.

"If we give money to needy women and children, they say they are the families of terrorists. But where do the terrorists come from? Zimbabwe? No. They are people from here. And they are our brothers, the terrorists."

"The British also are terrorists, in Iraq...Terrorism is the law of the 21st century. It's legitimate."

Sheikh Bakri Muhammad said he had mixed feelings about the possible effect of his comments. "In a certain way I regret that, because the first thing the government will do is deport me, myself and my family," he said.

The Syrian-born cleric heads the al Muhajiroun group, which has praised the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States and the al-Qaeda militant network blamed for them.

He told Publica there were several "freelance" militant groups in Europe, such as al-Qaeda London, prepared to launch attacks similar to those carried out by the al-Qaeda network.

Four British men and a teenager appeared in court in Britain last week charged with plotting a bombing after they were arrested in the country's biggest anti-terror raids since the US attacks on September 11.

The men, all of Pakistani origin, were arrested on March 30 in raids, which uncovered 600 kg (1,300 lb) of ammonium nitrate, a fertiliser that can be used in bomb making.

Asked about his comments that he wanted to have the banner of Islam at 10 Downing Street, Muhammad said, "Yes, it's my dream. I believe one day that is going to happen. Because this is my country, I like living here."

"I've been arrested 16 times. And 16 times freed, because they have nothing against me. These are the contradictions of laws made by man. If they believe in democracy, who are they afraid of? Let Omar Bakri benefit from democracy!"
http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=30519

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its indeed a bitter pill to swallow for the English!! May be its about time they need to rewrite their Penal Code and Immigration laws!!
One in-sane mutha fucka is publicly announcing that he wants to kill all sane people (non-beleivers, yes I'm gonna generalize all of em as Sane) and this frikkin English govt is just debating on trivial issues!!

Its about time that, they think about removing protective gun laws, if some mutha fucka's like these get killed may be then they'll get to know who believe in what and how to live along with PEOPLE.

I have no time for these people who have seen their parents' wedding and then were procreated. Kick the shit out of them.

I have never seen such scum. Enjoy the hospitality of the country you come to because of your contrys impoverished existence and then act fancy and talk about silly human rights and all that wothout caring a damn about it otherwise.

Biting the hand that feed!

Call in the Pest Control.

Jay
20 Apr 04,, 19:11
France expels 'pro-beating' imam

The ministry said it will not tolerate remarks against women's rights
France's interior ministry has ordered the expulsion of a Muslim cleric who advocated the beating of women.

Algerian-born Abdelkader Bouziane, an imam in eastern Lyon, was taken into custody on Tuesday, the ministry said.

Mr Bouziane had told a local magazine that the Koran "allowed the beating of wives" and expressed hopes that "the entire world becomes Muslim".

The ministry statement said remarks against human rights, particularly women's rights, could not be tolerated.
Interior ministry statement
Mr Bouziane told the April issue of Lyon Mag he favors wife-beating "under certain conditions, especially if the woman cheats on her husband". He claimed the Koran authorised such punishment.

He was also quoted as saying he favors an Islamic republic in France.

"But not just for France. I want the whole world to become Muslim."

An expulsion order had already been issued over his views before the magazine article appeared, and the interview confirmed that the decision was correct, the French interior ministry said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3643739.stm
---------------------------------------------------
Every one got their version/interpretation of Koran. Either the sane muslims have to treat/cure the mutha fuckas like these or the whole bunch will get branded and killed by the rest of world!!

After all this, with audacity muslims claim that its west Vs Islam and Non believers Vs Islam and so on.

:mad:

ChrisF202
20 Apr 04,, 20:15

France's interior ministry has ordered the expulsion of a Muslim cleric who advocated the beating of women.

Algerian-born Abdelkader Bouziane, an imam in eastern Lyon, was taken into custody on Tuesday, the ministry said.

Mr Bouziane had told a local magazine that the Koran "allowed the beating of wives" and expressed hopes that "the entire world becomes Muslim".

The ministry statement said remarks against human rights, particularly women's rights, could not be tolerated.
Mr Bouziane told the April issue of Lyon Mag he favors wife-beating "under certain conditions, especially if the woman cheats on her husband". He claimed the Koran authorised such punishment.

An expulsion order had already been issued over his views before the magazine article appeared, and the interview confirmed that the decision was correct, the French interior ministry said.

Every one got their version/interpretation of Koran. Either the sane muslims have to treat/cure the mutha fuckas like these or the whole bunch will get branded and killed by the rest of world!!

After all this, with audacity muslims claim that its west Vs Islam and Non believers Vs Islam and so on.

I wish we would so that with some of the radical Muslims here and that guy in Britian, hopefully Soctland Yard will keep Britian safe. Recent security breaches in the UK are very disturbing (Greenpeace people climbing Big Ben, Buckingham Palace intrusions, etc). I have a sad feeling that this is going to be a summer of hell in the US and Britian, the Italian Customs Police caught 8,000 AKs heading from Romania to NYC (I think they were either for anti-government groups or al Qaeda cells, 8000 is too many for a few collectors)

Lunatock
20 Apr 04,, 21:25

He got that all wrong. You don't beat the woman that's caught cheating on you. Gladly place kick her stuff out the front door, and giggle on the inside as the things she moved into the bathroom are tossed out an open window. ;) But don't beat her....save that for the guy that got busted.

As for ayl-blowjobya, I mean al-marijoun! They should get booted out on England just like Mullah Hook was, or is in the process of. At least one person on PDF said they used to spread propaganda inside a mosque he attended, till they were asked to leave.

Note to Snipe: Is this grounds for a threat to eat one of their other organs?

Aryan
02 May 04,, 10:39
We need to surgically nuture these animals, deporting them to their homelands is not enough...