Iraqi Mosques lose protected status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraqi Mosques lose protected status

If push came to shove in this country...I know the layout to a nearby Mosque very well. :evil:

And I must say, gotta love the last name of the Brigadier General. Similiar to Rusty Kimit's, the hired goon/Amatuer wrestler dropping Hombre' that used to be the most hated by the local terrorists. :lol

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1113177/posts

As mentioned on Fox News Dayside program.

Brigadier General Kimmitt stated that normally mosques are protected sites but when mosques are used to organize, incite or execute violence "mosques lose their protected status".

He said they preferred that Iraqi forces be used in such circumstances but when necessary they will take the fight to the mosque.

The audience applauded his statement.

According to them, now were at war with Islam. We had no choice but to bomb it, if someone was in a church or a temple and shooting at us im sure we would do the same. The Muslims are building tons os mosques and meeting places all over Long Island, NY. This is very disturbing, espically since most Muslims either dont care what the terrorists do or are afraid to turn them in. The local Muslim population seems to be rising. So dont feel worried Lunatock. If there in some small town in Pennsylvania, they must be everywhere.

Comment

Great Finnally, we are in a small way realizing that the enemy is Militant Islam and it's direct/passive supporters and not Terrorism.

Comment

Fuck, some of us have known that all along Praxus.

Comment

Just like a terrorist to hide in a mosque when he dosn't want a REAL fight....bunch of cowards...and now they have lost their security blanket so they will going crying to their mothers when they get the battle that they asked for.....
          Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Fuck, some of us have known that all along Praxus.
            I was talking about the Government;)

Comment

Fight the enemy where ever they are. Don't stop until they give up or die.
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Go, man, go.

Religious places should be kept free from harbouring elements that invite justified retaliation. Those who do not wish to keep the dignity of religious places, cannot complain that it is being desecrated!

Armed men cannot be allowed to take refuge in religious joints and then use it as a base for insurrection.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I have always felt that Operation Bluestar would have incur a lot less casaulties than then 1000 dead figure!

There were stupid ROE imposed by politicians who had no freaking clue how the reality was back then. For example, a babu in the MoD ordered that all soldiers who were gonna assault the temple had to go bareless as not to desecrate the temple(like bombing the place to bits was not descrating enough!) to offend any Sikh voters in his master's district.

As a result, the renegade general took advantage and ordered his minions to shoot at the feet which as then caused combat crippling casualties among hundreds of the troops who felled to the ground and were unable to move out of the line of fire, resulting in massive bleeding to death.

That was one of the most stupid and irresponsible decisions ever made and the general who let the order stand should have been shot. The fact that he did not try to circumvent the order or disobeyed that order which was unlawful by any military accounts has portrayed him to a boot licking general who had no military expertise.

Comment

BM,

We Indians are very sensitive about poltical correctness. That is why things don't work out the way we want. The Golden Temple was such a case.

Fortunately, the US has no such qualms. They believe in what Davy Crockette said - Be sure you are right, then go ahead! They think they are right to bomb the mosques and so they are going ahead. The great part is that no country including Moslem countries have the gumption to say the US is wrong - at least till now!

After all, how can one fault the US when they are losing folks daily and the last one was most brutal, inhuman and animal like. Of course, the Islamic apologists will state that these guys who burned the US bodies and dragged them down the street are not true Moslems. All blasted lip service. If they are not true Moslems, then even the Moslems should go after them instead of spewing pious platitudes and being mealy mouthed!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

rememer Charar-e-sharif??
                      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                        rememer Charar-e-sharif??
                        Never even heard of it unfortunately. :doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                          Never even heard of it unfortunately. :doh!
                          I think he means the prison where Johnny Taliban kill Mike Spann

Comment

I absolutely agree that those who allow armed men to hide within a religious place are just as bad as the armed men.

But (you knew it was coming). Its a dangerous game. You might know that the mosque contains snipers. but that story has to compete with "they are bombing our mosques".

And if they are in the mosques and the mosques are secured, they aren't going anywhere. i would prefer a siege on the mosque as opposed to a bombing as i am concerned with convincing the moderates that the extremists are correct.
                            at

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                              I think he means the prison where Johnny Taliban kill Mike Spann
                              Oh. Qala-e-Jangi.

Comment

Working...
                              X