X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNS error

DNS error with worldaffairsboard.com. :-(
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Yeah, it was down for about a day. Chris will probably tell us what happened.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

It's still down, but http://www.militaryaffairsboard.com/ still works.
      :-)
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Militaryaffairsboard.com works when worldaffairsboard.com is down??

Comment

Yep, I get a DNS error with world, and I get here with military.

Comment

And it looks like just you and I know the military link. :-(

Comment

No, Tock posted it over at the Whiskey Tango boards
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                No, Tock posted it over at the Whiskey Tango boards
                Too bad the original URL is dead. "What A Babe" would of been the perfect acronym for W.A.B. :D

Comment

The original URL isn't dead. It wasn't renewed on time. WAB is accessible by a dozen or more URL's, too, so we don't have to worry 'bout that really.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke
                    The original URL isn't dead. It wasn't renewed on time. WAB is accessible by a dozen or more URL's, too, so we don't have to worry 'bout that really.
                    Great, but I wish we knew about all the links. I came to know about this one because I gave desperate e mails to friends and BM and Colonel informed.

What are the other URLs?

I googled and found a Warthog board in the bargain! :)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

As Ironduke pointed out above, the domain name 'worldaffairsboard.com' expired. Normally all our domains are setup on an auto-renew system, so manual intervention from our staff isn't required. However, it seems 'worldaffairsboard.com' slipped through the net.

Anyway, the domain name has now been renewed and the website should once again be fully accessible via 'worldaffairsboard.com'.

My apologises for any inconvenience this may have cuased.

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris! :) More fun with everyone around. ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X