Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Muslim's prayer

A Muslim's prayer

Many liberal/left-wing people insist Islam is a peaceful religion and if you disagree they often compare your "racism" to Nazism (even if Islam is a religion not a race). Judaism was never a proselytizing religion. There are only about 10-12 million Jews left in the world. There are about 2 billion Christians and about 1.2 billion Muslims in the world. They say Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, but the real reason for that is considered politically incorrect to admit to by some people. See what some of the fundamentalist Muslims say here. I scanned a copy of a thread I printed out from Taliban Online, before the site disappeared. Here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/milkmandan2...anOnline1.html

Look at Guest's prayer at apostatesofislam.com:

Azad,Holaco,

Hope you 2 die and rot in hell. But I won't have to pray for it cuz I know it's gonna happen anyway u pigs.

You have no knowledge at all on the truthful teachings of Islam. Anyway, if the British bastards ban slaughtering animals, there's always fish and other foods that don't need to be slaughtered. And slaughtered food can always be impoterd you freaks!

I pray one day that someone slices Azad's throat and leaves him to die. And one stuns Holaco to death... Then you can compare all day in hell and see that Azad reached their 1st.
    http://www.apostatesofislam.com/foru...topic.php?t=51

I used to go to church myself years ago. I've been an agnostic Christian more or less most of my life. I can't believe someone who claims to believe that Moses and Jesus were prophets would pray like this.

apostatesofislam.com, who they are:

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/main.htm

Comment

You do realize that Turkey, the second biggest military in NATO and an American ally is Islamic.

Comment

Major,

I am no votary for any religious fanatic.

Have you ever confronted a cornered cat? If all continue to corner the Muslims, they will ALL become terrorists. That would be living in hell.

Give them a chance and reform them, if you can, with compassion and love and geently point out to them the fallacies that you feel that should be played down.

Christ did not convert so many through the sword. He it it with compassion!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

The problem here is that your opening statement mentions 1.2 billion Muslims. Now, can a few quotes really be representative?

Have you never heard hate preached by Christians? I have. Have you heard it preached by Jews. Well i have. What about Agnostics? Ohh yes, there are a few of them filled with hate to. And then there are the atheists.

And so on.

By the same token of the 300m people in Nroth America, or perhaps the 300m in Europe are, clearly, all infidels who wake up each morning with nothing but a desire to "slot a few rag heads". It must be true. I reckon i could find a few websites and a few posts that "prove it".

And it is a fact of life that it is the extremists that push their opinions forward.

The point i am trying to make? Well you can akways find a few nutters from any groups to use as a sterotype for the rest.
          at

Comment

Hello Major Armstrong, 1.2 billioner here. In case you never noticed my title, which is a joke about being a Mullah.

And I sometimes go by the name of Fahad, or Lynx. Maybe some irony to being asked if you ever cornered a cat. :)

Comment

Lunastock,

What exactly do you mean?

I sure would not like to corner a Lynx.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                Christ did not convert so many through the sword. He it it with compassion!
                Compassion will only take one so far before it becomes a liability. Compassion shouldn't be discarded, but some times it comes down to the sword.

"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
                he is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
                he hath loosed the fateful lightning of his terrible swift sword;
                his truth is marching on." - Battle Hymn Of The Republic, Julia Ward Howe, 1861
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                  Lunastock,

What exactly do you mean?

I sure would not like to corner a Lynx.
                  Um...means I am one of the 1.2 billion Muslims? And got a kick out of you using the phrase "cornering a cat", since Fahad, or Lynx, is a surname.

P.s. say it with me. Lunatock. Lunatock Lunatttttttttock! :)

Comment

Lunatock,

If you are a Muslim, you are the cutest' loveable and funniest Muslim on either side of the Suez. God Bless you!

Confed,

Read the Bible and take heart. History has proved that the Crusades was a failure. Patient missionaries were a success. Mother Teresa, who converted many without fanfare should be your beacon.

May God Bless you too!

All Muslims are NOT BUMs. Some are, who are Terrorists. Kick the hell out of them, if you wish.

Lest you misunderstand, I am not a follower of Islam. Though I Slam for Islam when I find it is not being fair and it is verring off the pinciples of the Christian faith. And I am not a priest of ANY religion.

God Bless You, children. Forgive them Father for they.....!
                    Last edited by Ray; 16 Mar 04,, 08:09.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                      Patient missionaries were a success.
                      If they were a success, we wouldn't be where we are now. I don't blame ALL of any group for the actions of a few, but it seems the majority are silently supporting the terrorists by not speaking against them. They support tyrants that slaughter their own kind because they believe said tyrants are standing against the US. When I don't see thouands celibrating the purposeful killing of children and instead see them call for it to end that's when they will earn my respect and loyalty. But they're still celibrating...

I have several Bibles, and I read them quite often, though I am not Christian.
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Confed,

if you are not a Christian, what are you? Don't mind my asking you a personal question. You needn't answer.

The Christian misionaries have done excellently well in spread the word of Christ. They are still spreading it. Unfortuantely, some of it is by allurement, which I don't appreciate since the good word does not require money. Convince people by good deeds. Money is evil. Yet, who am I to judge. Each to himself.

Are you aware that the best batsman of Pakistan is a Christian? Yohanna?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          if you are not a Christian, what are you? Don't mind my asking you a personal question. You needn't answer.
                          I don't mind at all, but the answer is too complicated to write. I will do my best to answer though. I am the closest to being a Deist ( http://www.deism.org/faq.htm ), unlike the normal Deist I accept the uplifting and good lessons of every religon I can find with good and uplifting lessons. I do not assume to know the nature of God, but I'm certain she gave us our intelligence, strength, love and compassion to help others and to stand against evil, no matter what form it may take.
                          Originally posted by Ray
                          The Christian misionaries have done excellently well in spread the word of Christ. They are still spreading it.
                          They sure are, but terrorism is still winning. Misionaries are great for normal, rational people... the others need the threat of the sword.
                          Originally posted by Ray
                          Money is evil.
                          Nah, people are evil. Without people money is just more metal, paper and plastic.

Comment

Confed,

You would get a Doctorate in Metaphysics.:D

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                              Confed,

You would get a Doctorate in Metaphysics.:D
                              I may just be crazy. ;)
                              :00

Comment

Working...
                              X