Going on spring break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on spring break

For about a week, in Wisconsin. Won't be around much if at all during the next week.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Spring break!..... In Wisconsin? :O Hope you have fun!!!!
    :dbanana
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Well do come back with some pics. Or at least a recap of everything you did there.

Comment

have fun bro :) I got 3 weeks till my spring break

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
          Well do come back with some pics. Or at least a recap of everything you did there.
          Well, didn't do anything special. Just visited family. The weather was rather nice there, though, right around 40 degrees :)
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke
            The weather was rather nice there, though, right around 40 degrees :)
            Holy God, that's dead of winter here. Burrrrrr!!! Glad you had fun though. :) Hope all is well with the family and friends.
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
            X