Post a pic of your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a pic of your car

(or an online pic if you don't have one)

2.5 L4 "Iron Duke"
    83,500 miles

Wimpy 92hp engine.... good mileage though and the lack of a timing belt ensures long life.

Almost acquired a 91 6000 LE with a 3.1 V6, was thinking of buying it for parts and a possible engine rebuild, then drop it in my 86.

I've put 16,000 miles on it since I acquired it (daily driver), the only thing that I've had to replace under the hood is the alternator. Had the front rotors and pads done in Oct. 2002 and going to be doing the back drums + shoes + KYB GR-2 shocks @ $25 apiece. K&N air filter en route.

I've been thinking of acquiring a 90-93 Grand Prix STE as a weekend warrior.

My sister's boyfriend has a 1990 turbocharged Grand Prix STE, has racked up quite a few kills with it.

Looks just like this one w/o police markings:

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

I don't own a car :)
    at

Comment

This is the best pic I have of my baby in action. I'm at the wheel.

And this is the best shots I have of the inside.

sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

She's allmost 11, but still under 60K miles.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

1979 Triumph Spitfire

RK's Spitfire
          Pa'am Tzanhan, Tamid Tzanhan.

Comment

Maybe an image this time.

Pa'am Tzanhan, Tamid Tzanhan.

Comment

Working...
            X