X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity Plane

http://www.machinedesign.com/ASP/vie...PACE&catId=379

Re: Gravity Plane

That's wild... Looks like it would be really slow going compared to a jet.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Slower, but perhaps needing shorter runways? Therefore landing closer to cities at smaller aitports. What you lose in increased airtime you might gain in reduced road a rail time?
      at

Comment

I'm used to 8 - 10 hour flights, I'll bet it wouldn't make up the time. ;) Still, if it could be safer and create less pollution, the technology should be examined.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I'm going to have to study this subject a bit, but I've got the feeling that the law of gravity isn't a free ticket around the laws of thermodynamics.
          sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Working...
          X